Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University Degree;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Media Agency;
- A blend of marketing, product and/or sales experience;
- Proven active involvement in media sales activities, completed by excellent selling skills;
- Medium knowledge of Marketing & basic knowledge of Accounting;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage many projects in parallel, on time and on budget
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment;
- Fluency in English;
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mailers
Develops commercial relationships with Ad Houses and/or Advertisers to ensure a constant achievement of corporate targets and financial growth through providing high level consultancy in a broad range of activities (sales of mobile advertising communication, logistics and financial activities, solutions’ expertise, content producing).
• Build business partnerships by creating long-term relationships with Ad Houses based on trust and common objectives;
• Manage relationships with Ad Houses and Advertisers:
- Selects specific partners and defines terms for negotiation to build sales channels for mobile advertising services;
- Develops commercial relationships with partners to support revenue objectives;
- Accountable for relationship, financial and logistic activities with selected partners;
- Provide solution expertise for selected partners in order to help them to develop innovative mobile advertising services.
• Ensure that there are no blockages in maximizing the sale of Vodafone own advertising inventory.
- Secure contracts with Ad Houses in order to ensure a constant sale of Vodafone advertising inventory.
- Create an optimum balance between advertising channels inventory. Try to maximize sale on each channel.
- Is able to proactively forecast the future advertising inventory and maintain an optimum advertising inventory balance between 3rd party sold inventory and Vodafone internal advertising inventory.
- Manage effectively resources allocated for campaigns (internal and external) in order to run advertising campaigns at maximized level.
• Ensure the development of the most appropriate network footprint to respond to corporate objectives through continuous communication with local & international partners.
• Ensure that Vodafone customers’ satisfaction is not affected by running non appropriate advertising campaigns.
Passionate about everything. One in four people who own a mobile phone across the world are with Vodafone. We have extensive operations across 25 different countries, and in Romania alone, we have over 8,5 million customers. This is a business that’s not only big, but also growing. Here’s your chance to be part of it.
You do not join us just for a Job, you join us for a Career!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles