Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales (previous experience in financial/banking services would be a plus).
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both Romanian and English).
• Positive and client oriented attitude.
• Time management, drive for results, problem solving capabilities.
• University degree.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Promote and sell the services of EOS KSI Romania.
• Identify the target market for the Company’s services and cross-selling opportunities.
• Develop sales strategy according to each client’s needs.
• Manage the relationship with existing clients in order to ensure their satisfaction.
• Specific training.
• Attractive compensation and benefits package.
• Opportunity for growth within a multinational company.
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany. The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania’s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles