E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum one years office work experience
• Fluent English knowledge plus Italian, French, Germana or Russian Language mandatory
• PC and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) tools knowledge
• Ability to work as part of a remote/virtual team
• Good communication skills (good questioning and listening skills)
• Strong motivation, good eye for detail, high degree of accuracy
• Customer oriented – keep customer always in mind
• Valuable individual but very good team player
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to take initiative and develop solutions
• Perfectionist approach to detailed work
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Meet agreed deadlines for action
• Deliver quality outputs
To provide the reference system of record for business customer hierarchy in HP to support a consistent customer dimension across various systems and user types.
Maintain and constantly monitor the quality of the NCRF data in Siebel 7.5 and NCRF tools and offer first class service to our internal customers from CRM departments in EMEA countries.
• Acquire advanced job skills (good knowledge of processes and tools) in order to be able to complete routine and moderately complex assignments/tasks (advanced knowledge of Calook, GoldTop, Family Tree Finder and other NCRF specific processes and tools)
• Increase the quality (accuracy) and completeness of the data.
• Gain good knowledge of the customer data for the countries being supported
• Acquire good understanding of general aspects of the job and become familiar with company policies and procedures (basic knowledge of HP business, products and Sales Operations)
(Key Result Areas)
Tasks / Assignments
• Responsible for the quality of the Customer hierarchy data, maintained in NCRF and synchronized into Siebel and other systems automatically
• Verify the synchronization of the Siebel/NCRF data, such as the Amid coverage in Siebel
• Parent Account Creation/Maintenance
• All NCRF operational work (WIP, Amid Creation/Deletion; Hardwires, Attribute changes)
• Ongoing NCRF data quality monitoring and enhancement via various audit reports and processes
• Document any ‘special’ country treatment (e.g. special database….)
• Provide support for requests coming from EMEA CENTRAL NCRF
• Incorporate the personal experience and knowledge to improve the general NCRF processes used in day-to-day activities
• Actively search for new solutions to improve the day-to-day activity in collaboration with the central team to improve the overall efficiency
Training and communication
• Attend all required trainings and provide feedback, information and recommendations in support of training improvements
• Assist new comers as per request in completing their mandatory trainings/tasks from the New Employee Orientation program
• May deliver or assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on NCRF functions or general business issues
• Act as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
• Ensure transparency of information, by properly documenting and storing on Share Point the information of public interest.
• Ensure proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
• Coordination with country in case of absence
• Participate in the department’s activities related to policies and procedures
• Apply Control & Quality policies to ensure HP policies and audit requirements are met
• Respect HP confidentiality and private information policies by disclosing information generated within the department exclusively to authorized receivers
• Responsible for ensuring the personal conduct as in keeping with Hewlett-Packard’s standards of business conduct while representing HP.
• Responsible to care for and secure the department’s equipment under his/her ownership during the duration of his/her employment
• Support the department’s development projects with relevant data and actions
• Answer e-mails within one working day and immediately for urgent ones
Please send your Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles