Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Good knowledge of telecommunication industry and telecommunication networks architectures.
- Good understanding of the main wireless telecommunication standards (GSM, UMTS, WiFi, WiMAX, etc.)
- Good knowledge of radio network planning principles and tools with at least 1 year expertise.
- Fluency in English; French is a plus.
- Capacity to identify problems in straightforward situations and asses them using standard procedures.
- Capable to prioritise own work.
- Capable to listen carefully and to present the information clearly and using the appropriate style.
- Capable to actively contribute to the team work sharing experience and ideas.
- Capable of building productive relationships both internally and externally.
- Good team worker with positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Studies different access technologies and equipment available on the market.
- Maintains and builds productive relationships at group level to ease the knowledge transfer.
- Identifies, proposes and validates new features and improvements required by the business for different access technologies.
- Participates in different projects related to trial, network design or rollout of different access technologies, new features or new equipments.
- Other activities requested by the superior level.
Orange SA is one of the world’s leading communications companies, well positioned for the future. To date, Orange group companies have been awarded next generation (UMTS) licenses in the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and Slovakia.
Orange was launched in the UK on the 28th April 1994 and has been at the forefront of innovation in the mobile world ever since, becoming the leading operator in the UK. Now an international company, Orange operates in 18 countries with 50 million customers worldwide.
The Orange brand now operates in the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Romania, Slovakia, the Netherlands, Thailand, the Ivory Coast, the Dominican Republic, Cameroon, Botswana and Madagascar. The Orange group also has controlled operations in and a joint controlling interest in Egypt (MobiNil). The Orange group also has minority interests in Portugal (Optimus), Austria, (Connect Austria), and Mumbai/India (BPL Mobile).
Orange has always had a simple idea at its core, our philosophy. It helps us ensure everything we do within the company and for our customers is positive, optimistic and really makes a difference to people’s lives. We have a unique attitude which is actually delivered upon through our actions for our customers.
Orange believes in the future.
Orange makes a difference to people’s lives by creating simple and innovative services that help people communicate and interact better.In addition to our philosophy, we have five values that help us deliver our philosophy through the way we behave – refreshing, honest, straightforward, dynamic, friendly.
Orange was launched in Romania on the 5th of April 2002 and registered a remarkable evolution since then. Orange Romania is now the telecommunication market leader both in number of clients and in profit, with regional offices in Bacau, Bucuresti, Cluj and Timisoara.
If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles