Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Fluency in English
- Computer literate (Office applications)
- ERP knowledge is considered a plus
- Basic purchase procedures
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing);
- Must welcome challenges;
- University degree preferably in commerce or international trade)
- Excellent general characteristics, basic skill of business enforcement;
– Checking & Accepting purchase orders according to company’s procedures, related processes of department and regulations;
– Ensure that the goods are received timely, correctly, quickly and safely under the precondition of ensuring the quality of acceptance;
– Output correct payment report to Finance Department
– Receive and monitor the receiving reports of the procured material/goods according to related processes and operation guides, and requirement of work division.
– Matching-check or send the received material/goods to inspection according to related regulations of acceptance responsibilities; obtain quality certificate of material/goods sent for inspection in time.
– Record, report and trace the exceptions of receiving and dispatching business according to related regulations of exception(s) feedback handling; make sure all the exceptions are handled timely. (Recording, reporting and tracing of exceptions)
– File and archive the various business vouchers of goods receiving and dispatching according to related regulations of document management; ensure the integrity of document.
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles