- Minimum two years experience in supporting users in the ABAS system is required, and experience in Romania localization for accountancy is a plus. Experience in an additional ERP system is also a plus;
- Technical diploma;
- Experience in helpdesk software such as ManageEngine;
- Ability to work on multiple assignments at the same time;
- Positive team player with ability to work individually and in a team environment;
- Skill in organization and attention to detail;
- Customer service experience;
- EDI transactional experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies;
- Flexibility in responding to job demands;
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise;
- Fluency in Romanian and strong English language skills.
- Receive, track, manage notifications and requests, and provide ABAS system support for internal users on-site and remotely;
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues in the ABAS system;
- Review and analyze effectiveness and efficiency of the ERP system including master data set up and business use of the system;
- Support users in a variety of modules including MRP, shop floor, procure to pay, order to cash processing, and financials;
- Support EDI transactions such as forecasts, purchase orders and ASNs;
- Train users with efficiencies in system processing;
- Support bar code labels and RF scanner integration;
- Support peripheral systems such as shop floor packaging systems;
- Manage work queues and balance priorities;
- Ensure master data integrity for input and reporting capabilities;
- Ensure security and service standards are met;
- Create and modify related documentation and recommends process improvements including system/business workflows;
- Work closely with the business and other IT members to ensure proper system maintenance and to provide automated solutions;
- Create queries and standard reports from Linux;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Gracel Human Resources is a Brasov based recruitment agency. Our services include Executive search, White-collar technical recruitment, Recruitment for service providers and HR consulting.
Our team has both entrepreneurial and top management expertise, strong academic backgrounds, as well as a far-reaching network of relationships which are essential for any assignment.
Most of our clients are multinational companies, both manufacturers and service providers.