Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in Computer science or Economic profile;
- Strong knowledge/experience in conceptual design, implementation and maintenance of SAP R/3 systems;
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing ABAP and using the tools provided by SAP;
- Substantial expertise in development and in project implementation;
- Capable to develop the required functionalities following the development guidelines and technical specifications, in time and according to company’s established quality standards.
- Knowledge of the business processes concerning finance, controlling, material management, logistics, sales and distribution or oil/gas generally is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and processes;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to operate within a broadly-based international organization;
- Customer oriented and responsible, team player;
- Adaptability and flexibility in an environment where change is ever-present determined and focused.
- Actively participates to the implementation of company’s SAP strategy and delivery of projects and services for company’s business department;
- Contributes to the analysis of customer requirements, supporting the design and development, testing and deployment of the solutions;
- ABAP Development for all SAP projects using all available functionalities and tools;
- Responsible for the development according to the technical requirements provided by the project teams and within the agreed timelines, guidelines, and quality requirements;
- Development for the following modules: FI, CO, MM, SD, PM and HR including Industrial Solutions like IS Oil and IS Retail;
- Testing and documentation of all finished developments according to existing guidelines, creating the user manuals.
We offer to our dynamic and flexible employees:
- Working in professional and motivated teams;
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities in designing and implementing a modern organization;
- Interesting career opportunities of an international company and European market leader;
- Continuous development and learning of best practices within an international working environment.