With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Basic programming skills in Perl and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Basic knowledge in IMS Core architecture
- Experience in Cisco Unified Communications Applications Call Manager, Unity, Presence Servers)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following technologies: IMS Core Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SIP, SIGTRAN, SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- To deliver technical support for network applications and systems (2nd Line support)
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests
- To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures
- To work with external customers to define requirements, solve technical issues and provide professional services
- Working to defined service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.