Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for Support Engineers in Telecommunications for one of our clients in Bucharest.
Primarily interacts with Front Office engineers and Back Office engineers, customer technical staff, Incident Managers, Technical Coordinators and Line Manager;
Works in an international environment, with customers and suppliers;
Main activities & Responsibilities:
- Monitors the alarms and prioritizes the service impact in case of technical issues that affect the customer’s network;
- Has an active role in the coordination and training of new team members if nominated to perform this
activity by the direct manager;
- Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance;
- Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and fault analysis;
- Basic Configurations on Routers and Switches;
- Performs any other new activity related to the 1st Level Support domain at the request of the direct
- Experiences and self-improves in the areas and activities of the project;
- Ensures that other team members have access to the collected information;
- Timely completion of tasks from the direct manager;
- Actively participates in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements;
- Achieves individual quantitative and qualitative objectives;
- Work with the application for trouble ticket management;
- Maintain the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs;
- Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support;
- Interpret / understand technical information and prepares technical documentation;
- Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures;
- Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner (required to provide technical input in technical conference bridges);
- Ensures the fault management process & methods, acting as a first line trouble shooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident;
- Notifies incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix;
- Comply with: Trouble Ticketing Handling Process, Management Escalation Process, Critical Escalation Process, Customer Service Level Agreements, Conference Bridge Etiquette Process;
We are an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.
With an overall experience of more then 10 years and centers in Bucharest and Brasov, Romania we approach each project with passion and desire to deliver the best.
We dare to apply new ideas creating innovating projects that respond to our clients' needs. Our expertise has been proven while working for companies in IT&C , constructions, automotive, sales and accounting.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles