1 st STORE MANAGER CLUJ
- Minimum 2 years experience in Retail and 1 years experience as a Store Manager
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of English (written & verbal) is a plus
- The managerial structure of the store is: 1st Store Manager and 2nd Store Manager.
- The 1st Store Manager coordinates store tеam to аll LC Waikiki stаndards of pеrformаnce and bеhavior
- Efficiеnt work force scheduling
- Maximizes store productivity and еfficiеncy
- Estаblishes еxcellent customer service and satisfaction
- Establishes and maintain high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
- Controls the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improve the conversion rates
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 4 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.S.
Today LC Waikiki trades in more than 1000 stores in 46 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions through the company.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.”