Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:19.01.1985
Stagiu militar: nu
Seeking challenging opportunities with an established and progressive organisation which will draw upon my skills and experience and which will offer opportunities for long term personal and professional development outcomes. I would love to relocate to Romania, notably Bucuresti, with a company where I can use my skills and experience in customer service and sales.
Salariu: 1.600,00 USD / luna
Beneficii: 25-40 Hour Week -
Award Wages for Work Performed -
Staff Incentives -
Superannuation Scheme -
Annual Leave -
Sick Leave -
Tip job: Part time, Full time
Departament: Vanzari, Transport / Distributie, Merchandising / Promoteri, Service / Reparatii
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti
Nivel Cariera: Entry-Level (< 2 ani)
01.04.2014 - prezent
Departament: service / reparatii
Titlu Job: team member fresh produce department
* Achieving Daily/weekly sales within budget by selling fresh produce and reducing waste by providing:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Stock Replenishment
- Stock Merchandising - Presentation & Rotation
- Price Maintenance on Dated produce
- Fruit & Vegetable Preparation - Cutting & Wrapping
- Safe Food Handling Techniques
- General Housekeeping of Fresh Produce Department - Cleaning as per Company and Industry Guidelines
- Waste removal
30.03.2012 - 05.05.2013
Departament: relatii clienti / call center
Titlu Job: customer service associate
Safety is 'Destination Zero' - Safety is everyone's responsibility - as per Woolworths Safety Policy
To ensure a high level of customer service
Competent Point of Sale Operation (POS)
To ensure pricing maintenance is actioned - competitive pricing and up-to-date
Customer Orders for non-specific stock
Stock Replenishment for Tools, Hardware, Electrical & Storage sections
Manual Lifting practices - Ensuring safe lifting and moving of stock from pallet/trolley to shelf facing
WAV (Work Assisted Vehicle) Operation - used to access stock from high/awkward spaces
Liaise with Management - rostering, customer issues, staff issues
Liaise with Buying Departments - off-site (state office)
Liaise with Vendors - New products, upcoming special buys, product recalls
Product knowledge on a wide range of stock
Team bonding - as per policy
Award for being a disciplined worker-certificate issued September 2012
17.02.1994 - 25.11.2011
Departament: relatii clienti / call center
Titlu Job: inventory controller - shop supervisor
- Ensure customers are engaged and greeted in a warm and pleasant manner.
- Respond to customer enquiries at service desk or department counter in person, or by phone and/or by email in a prompt and courteous manner; by listening carefully, offering solutions to their problems, and offering choices, whilst at the same time ensuring add-on sales are achieved. Handle customer returns/credits, compliments and complaints with courteously and graciously.
- Ensuring that customer orders are entered in a prompt manner, with a deposit (part or full) paid for at the time of ordering at Point of Sale (POS). When the orders arrive from receiving, the customer is notified by all possible means of communication with due haste.
- Stock Replenishment – On a daily basis, preferably in periods of low customer traffic. However, the customer has precedence over any duties that do not detriment the health and safety of the customers, the staff, and visitors to the store. Manual handling and mechanical means of replenishment are used by floor staff, and fill team members.
- Forklift Operation License: HRW081321 Expiry: 12/07/2018
- Product Knowledge on Broad Range of Products – To increase product knowledge and the ever increasing new products brought on to the market; product training internally and by Vendors (externally), is a must.
- Safety Procedures – As per WHS law and company’s WHS policy, to ensure a safety environment for employees, customers and visitors to the store. Reporting and removing hazards as they occur to ensure these practices are maintained. Consultation with management, WHS committee members and staff.
- Liaise with Staff & Management – To ensure awareness and to increase harmony for staff, and for management to handle issues and policy with staff.
- Liaise with Vendors – For new products, product recalls, and sales trends on particular products
- Pricing – To ensure all products are priced accurately, and up to date, with appropriate shelf or hanging labels. Questions regarding competition pricing are to be forwarded to section head or management for consideration and actioning. Also to ensure products and services being promoted through advertising are accurately priced and up to date.
- Housekeeping – To incorporate with company’s WHS policy – To ensure free access and egress from sections, floors kept free of debris and spills, stock presented and adjusted to revised planogram changes to the front lip of shelves and to front of hanging devices, whilst at the same time reducing the incidence of theft by high staff presence in each section.
- Inventory Control - KPI's - Efficiency of Receipting, Communication between departments for replenishment, Credit Claim actioning for non-conforming and non-received product, Ensuring accuracy of Inventory recording exceeds 95%, by utilizing cyclic stock-takes to ensure this figure is maintained. Ensure that non turn-over stock (Aged Inventory) is eliminated, and high turn-over stock (FMCG’s) is maintained to optimum levels. Work closely with senior staff in accounts department and provide accurate paperwork for filing and payment, upon receipt of goods.
- Stock Ordering – Stock counts forwarded by sales staff, inspected for discrepancies and stock ordered as per average sales. Stock ordered with Vendors’ warehouses, to ensure prompt dispatch and arrival of stock orders, and to reduce charges by ordering above minimum order value with these vendors. Incorporate customer special orders to reduce extra charges where possible.
- Start & End of Day Operations – Including Site Security, Money Handling (banking) and Mail duties.
2008 Fire Awareness Training Wormald (Tyco Australia)
Certificate No: 7768
2005-2018 Forklift Operation License: HRW081321 (Expiry: 12/07/2018)
2003 – 2005 Cert II & III Retail Operations Australian Vocational College
Certificate Nos: 2003/0382 (Cert II) 2005/202488 (Cert III)
2003 Certificate Course in OHS (WHS) Consultation National Safety Council of Australia Ltd
Certificate No: 386251661101
1995 Forest Products Operations (Customer Service & Sales)
1979 - 1984 Liceu / Școală profesională: Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Geography, General Studies la Maitland High School (Formerly Maitland Boys' High School) din Abrud: East Maitland. New South Wales. Australia. Awarded the Higher School Certificate 1984
Facultati in straiatate
No Subjects Studied Abroad
Jul 2013 - Jul 2018: Forklift Operations Licence
Football,Musica,Movies,Short Story Writing,Swimming,Rugby League,Rugby Union
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20