01.09.2003 - prezent
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: solution architect
* Primary responsibilities: solution design and development
* Solution architect and programmer for running end-to-end telecom real-time campaigns. It is a real-time rules engine implemented using a novel approach, by storing data in a custom in-memory database. Contains an ETL layer, two complementary processing engines, an SMS plus integration with a rewarding platform. Very high performance; parallel programming, dynamic code generation, capable of handling tens of thousands TPS. Capable of a distributed architecture with load balancing plus failover cluster. No dependency on a RDBMS, but only to export runtime data. Written in C++ and C#.
* Lead programmer for mobile operators’ customer service (call centre) application. The application makes all the customer information available to operators, as well as the business specific operations like recharges, adjustments, bar, purchase of promotional packages. It is designed for redundancy and high availability.
* Solution design and lead programmer for a monitoring product that checks the health state of distributed solutions in the customer’s environment. The application adapts to various deployment scenarios, allows business specific check tasks and contains a custom schedule and rule engine for alerts, as well as different types of destinations, like e-mail, SMS, SNMP.
* Lead programmer for a complex Healthcare system for elderly people. The solution contains several modules with plenty of CRUD operations for business specific entities, complex processing operations, like timesheets and many reports. It is customizable and covers a very large set of healthcare scenarios.
* Design and development of an updated version of the applications framework – a user interface platform for the company products. Exposes custom user management or active directory integration, security and interactive translation of the hosted applications.
* Design and development of a licensing system that works from both SQL stored procedures and C# code. Very hard to override, support expiration date or business specific counters limit, it ensures that a directory copy or a significant date time change voids the application.
* Design and development of a database obfuscation tool.
* API access interfaces to customer platforms via private protocols (Acision TranServer or Siemens VICG) as well as SMSC connector.
* Design and development of a global configuration tool for the company’s products.
* Design and development of a patch engine for the customer service application.
* Development of a Visual Studio 2008 add-in to support the Web Services Enhancements proxy creation.
* Created build scripts for the development teams for both MS Build, TFS Build, development of custom MSBuild tasks and a Python based installer model
* Installation kits for the company products, using InstallShield,with .NET interoperability and later developed a custom Wix-based installer engine with WPF UI.
* Deployments of the customer service application and real-time campaigns solution to customers.
01.08.2001 - 01.09.2003
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: software engineer
* Nivis Remote Monitoring and Control Platform - developed the data acquisition service. (C++).
* 3 tier ERP application, development: application forms, configuration forms, ECR access, IR reader access and configuration tools. (C#)
* Various ActiveX components (C++ with ATL)
* Various MFC based tools