Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:01.06.1995
Stagiu militar: nu
Apartenenta la un departament IT de talie mondiala, intr-o organizatie de talie mondiala. Contributia personala directa la extinderea atributiilor si competentelor departamentului IT - de la ofertantul de servicii de asistenta tehnica la partenerul strategic al organizatiei.
Salariu: 3.000,00 USD / luna
Tip job: Part time, Full time, Proiect / Sezonier
Departament: Imobiliare, Internet / e-Commerce, Achizitii, Controlul calitatii, IT Software, IT Hardware, Service / Reparatii, Audit / Consultanta, Management, Specialisti / Tehnicieni
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, Brasov, Sibiu, Timisoara, STRAINATATE
Nivel Cariera: Manager / Executiv
01.04.2015 - prezent
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: senior systems engineer
Part of the Projects sub-team within the Technology Group (4th level).
Distributed across Europe and North-America, we are responsible for the availability and performance of our clients' datacenters - on-premise and in our private cloud offerings.
- Microsoft (AD, core, Exchange, etc.)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Infrastructure (Appliances, Linux)
Project Management: Prince2
01.11.2011 - prezent
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: information technology infrastructure analyst
Responsible for IT Infrastructure:
* Infrastructure development and support, and three-tier (production/acceptance/development) server support: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, RH Linux, VMWare 5.1/5.5
* Active Directory (2003/2008/2012) - design, upgrade, administration and support
* Exchange 2007/2013, and BlackBerry administration and support
* Backup administration and operations, using CommVault and veeam, including disaster recovery operations, adhering to polices and procedures
* Provide problem-solving IT support services to Information Technology resources owners and stakeholders
* Project lead and responsible for Windows Server Patching - planning, execution, and QA
* Project lead on Active Directory design and upgrade from 2003 to 2008/2012
* Project lead on Microsoft Exchange upgrade from 2007 to 2013
* Deploy, operate, maintain, and co-coordinate the use of IT infrastructure and inter-networking equipment (LAN/WAN/VLAN, switching, routing)
* Monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance between the different sites and locations
* Set up and maintain hardware, software and appliances
* Deploy and maintain network security appliances (firewalls, web and email gateways)
* Apply and monitor IT security, ensuring infrastructure and information security
* Create and update technical documentation - checklists, procedures, and standard operating procedures
Project Manager, Lead, and Systems Engineer for Active Directory upgrade from 2003 to 2008 R2 un Windows Server 2012 domain controllers, implementing technologies such as DHCP failover, Read-Only Domain Controllers, domain controller consolidation, virtualization, DR
- upgrading Active Directory to current technologies, leveraging new server and workstation operating system features, and allowing compatibility with current other technologies, such as Exchange, SQL, as well as increasing IT Security
- increasing directory robustness by implementing failover capabilities introduced with Windows 2012 Server
- increasing IT security and site independence by implementing new features such as RODCs (Read Only Domain Controllers)
- reducing the number of domain controllers to best practices
- re-designing the logical Active Directory structure mapping the current organization layout
- optimizing Active Directory operations, e.g., user account management
Windows Server 2012 features implemented as part of the project:
- DHCP failover (Active/Standby implementation)
- RODCs in remote sites, including account caching
- project management documentation
- test environment setup
- collaboration with Active Directory-dependent corporate software owners for determining compatibility with new directory infrastructure
- Active Directory audit and cleanup
- created documentation
- provided team training
- Project Manager, Lead, and Systems Engineer for Microsoft Exchange upgrade from 2007 to 2013, implementing technologies such as DAG, virtualization, DR.
01.07.2009 - prezent
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: senior information technology consultant
Provide remote and on-site Information Technology consulting, implementation, maintenance, and support services to small and medium sized business, independent professionals and residential consumers.
● Provide consulting services on new software projects (infrastructure, web content, business software)
● Provide remote and on-site technical support and system maintenance
● Created online presence and marketing materials for Your IT Guys
● Perform IT environment assessments for corporate customers
● Perform IT audits and risk assessments for corporate customers
● Plan and lead migrations from local systems to cloud computing, including user training
Projects and achievements:
- Help businesses succeed in difficult economical times, by cutting unnecessary costs and streamlining their IT operations
- Prepare business reports for owners and managers, helping them understand the pros and cons of migrating to cloud-based computing environments
01.02.2009 - 01.07.2009
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: senior information technology consultant
Provide local and remote Information Technology consulting services to PlascoEnergy Group:
● Systems monitoring and administration, ensuring uptime and security
● Server and network management
● Assistance and advice on IT procurement
● Assist and advice IT staff on day to day matters
● Integration and support for Plasco LG Research Services (Cornwall office)
● Assistance and project management for corporate IT projects
● ERP support and remote installation services
● End-user technical support and set-up
● Intranet coordination and support
Projects and achievements:
- Over the period February 2009-June 2009 provided consistent remote and on-site IT project and operations support during the transition from IT Manager to external consultant, ensuring a smooth transfer of responsibilities to new IT manager
- Implemented branch office network design, including connectivity, server installation, operating system installation and configuration, Active Directory configuration for multiple domain access rights and trusts, Microsoft Exchange sharing between domains, which enabled the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) project to continue uninterrupted while IT department management was transferred to new manager
- Through a good collaboration with upper management, new IT manager, and existing IT department professionals, maintained operations with no downtime and no need for outsourced help
15.03.2008 - 31.01.2009
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: manager, information technology
● Continuously align IT strategy and operations to business objectives
● Manage the Plasco IT department and its employees
● Oversee the administration and maintenance of Plasco's IT infrastructure, and maintain good business relationships with suppliers and support providers
● Plan and implement additions, deletions and major modifications to the corporate IT infrastructure
● Implement and maintain network security and IT policies
● Oversee the administration of Plasco's WAN
● Oversee the procurement, administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for Plasco's employees
● Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provide expert support when necessary
● Work with project teams to help implement new internal systems (ERP, Intranet, others)
● Oversee all help desk activities
● Build and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchase of hardware and software
● Manage the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies
● Maintain software licensing
● Provide employee one to one and group training
● Ensure that company assets are maintained responsibly
- Over the period March 2008-January 2009 provided consistent IT support during the corporate growth from 65 employees to over 250, including user support, software and hardware procurement, back-end procurement and implementation and support (increasing data center capacity, implementing new servers for new required projects)
- Migrated IT operations from an outsourced model to internal support by developing the internal IT department through hires and thereby increased reaction speed and resolution time as well as effectiveness by over 300%. Managed IT personnel including career development
- Planned and coordinated the migration from Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 to new network model based on Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 Standard/Enterprise, carrying over all Active Directory domain data and files, all while limiting downtime for business critical functions to less than 12 hours
- Moved over from inconsistent disc-based backups with long backup windows to dedicated backup server including direct attached storage and external tape, yielding short (non-business hours) backup windows and 99.999% job success for over 800GB of daily backed up data. Implemented controlling procedures for backup job fulfillment, involving multiple IT team members and upper management. Implemented a 5-week tape rotation scheme with logical overwrite protection and off-site (Iron Mountain) storage
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers and service providers leading to overall 20% discounts for hardware, software services
- Done all the procurement for IT hardware and software. Negotiated better prices for server equipment (HP), desktops/laptops (Dell)
- Maintained good business relationships with service providers
- Served as technical lead for Microsoft NAV ERP implementation (>$500,000 project involving external implementer), set up all servers needed for NAV (database, application, terminal servers). Cut ongoing costs by $70,000 yearly by hosting the software internally vs. remote virtual hosting
- Maintained on-site and off-site licensing for all corporate software licenses (Microsoft, Auto CAD, Bentley, many other small-scale engineering software), worked with suppliers and users to determine the most advantageous licensing
- Implemented secure network drives by re-setting access rights based on group membership, job needs, and roles. Implemented processes for changing group memberships, involving managers and HR. Aside from increasing confidentiality for critical files the new restrictions dropped requests for file restores from backups by 90%
- Maintained corporate appliances (firewalls, switches, remote VPN, etc.) including licensing renewals and service support agreements. Implemented and monitored security and WAN connectivity for headquarters and branch offices
- Provided support and administered the outgoing ERP application, Sage MAS 500. Worked with external support company when applying updates and upgrading network clients
- Maintained and monitored the corporate antivirus (TrendMicro Client/Server security)
- Implemented and monitored WSUS, providing tested and approved updates to over 250 network devices, including servers
- Designed and implemented enterprise wireless network using WPA-Enterprise and RADIUS (IAS) authentication, used pushed centralized settings over Group Policy, spanning 18 managed and independent access points providing 100% coverage for 3 storeys at headquarters and one branch office
- Administered all production corporate servers and set test environments for new to-be-installed software
- Provided support to external company when changing the phone system from analog to VoIP and adapted the network to data/voice transport
- Co-installed network appliance monitoring multi-functional printer usage using SNMP and reduced expenditures through trending
- Implemented redundancy for all business critical functions, mitigated risks and worked together with upper management in determining acceptable risk levels vs. expenditures. The result was 99,999 up-time with about 40% in savings, the figure being continuously improved
- Configured and deployed department-specific computer configurations for departments with special needs (e.g. CAD users) thereby increasing productivity by up to 30% and saving costs and maintenance time by up to 50%
- Over the course of one year all these measures have been determined to contribute to over $250,000 in yearly savings, when compared to old outsourcing model, old licensing model and old procurement model, while greatly increasing customer satisfaction and productivity
15.12.2005 - 14.03.2008
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: systems engineer
Conduct preparation for new customer installations, including customer contact for coordination and preparation of software and hardware.
Lead projects for new systems implementations.
Provide team third level support.
Create and update procedures.
Plan and conduct on-site customer training for system administrators and end-users.
Assist the customer through the go-live phase with the new system.
Provide telephone technical support from the corporate office when not involved in an on-site installation project.
Perform other collateral duties that may include new product testing, quality assurance, hardware testing, documentation, and the design or modification of customer training programs.
Monitor clients' networks and computing assets using Managed Services software and coordinate proactive troubleshooting with Client IT Managers.
Assess IT infrastructure for new customers and document knowledge base for future reference
Analyze business needs and recommend solutions and products.
Maintain consistent communication to the client; interface with senior members of the client organization as necessary.
Provide technical support to the sales team during entire sales cycle from pre-sales to implementation.
Meet with potential and current customers to discuss implementation plans in an effort to ensure proper installation of equipment and network/application configuration.
Deliver reports for business reviews.
Deliver project proposals and project billing statements.
Ensure that the clients service schedule is aligned with their business.
Review all open projects with the client; deliver new project proposals as necessary.
Design and implement customer applications in an effort to create value add solutions.
Leverage 3rd party solutions in concert with own products and services to provide a truly comprehensive and integrated package for clients.
Provide information to the client such as reports, invoices, project proposals, review open projects, and review any open issues from the help desk and systems engineering groups.
Provide end-user training as needed.
Maintain and configure demo equipment for customer evaluations and demonstrations.
Write articles for the company's internal and public knowledge base.
Provide support for critical server and network systems.
Maintain a consistent on-site schedule for all managed service clients.
Update client and systems information as necessary.
Review open tickets and resolve problems or delegate to available technicians.
Review and suggest improvements to procedures that document best practices when working with particular software/hardware/network tools or troubleshooting problems.
Review all open tickets. Make sure all open issues are being addressed appropriately. Communicate status of open issues to the client as necessary.
Document all updated client information in Client Knowledge Base. Review this information on a regular basis to ensure its completeness and accuracy.
Review all client information with other IT Managers to ensure continuity.
Manage own workload and schedule while ensuring prompt service to clients and sales force.
Perform network design, installation and administration for the company's corporate customers.
Provide on-site support for server and network systems
Administer servers remotely and on-site, and assist customers by phone and e-mail regarding any IT-related issue.
Perform security audits and make security recommendations.
Perform troubleshooting and diagnosis across a wide range of platforms and applications.
Troubleshoot any issues as necessary.
Follow escalation points for specific problems.
Migrate workstations from workgroup-security model to domain-security and assist users in using the new environment.
Document performed tasks in internal ticket tracking system for billing purposes.
Install and administer business software tools: CRM, ERP, others.
Typical environment: single or multi-site Windows 2003 Small Business Server, workstation and thin client machines
Technology: Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Spam filters, Trend Antivirus, VPN connections, Veritas Backup Exec, Microsoft Backup, Terminal Server, Juniper, Sonicwall, Watchguard.
- Enhanced company procedures and documentation.
- Increased business by providing excellent customer service to corporate customers.
- Created premises for corporate involvement into new technologies: virtualization, SaaS, cloud computing, while keeping the existing business model profitable
01.09.2003 - 01.12.2005
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: technical support specialist
● Performed customer technical support in German and English for the full range of the company's products: wireless network equipment (802.11a/b/g, including network configuration and basic administration), video cards (installation, driver update, multi-monitor configurations), sound cards (installation, driver update, speaker setup), speakers sets, LCD monitors, TV and DVB tuners (installation, satellite software tuning), video editing solutions, computer and console (PSX/Xbox/Gamecube/Gameboy) gaming hardware, laptop accessories.
● Diagnosed defective products.
● Issued replacement orders when product was found defective.
● Opened RMA entries for parts requiring exchanges, being fully responsible for the case completion
● Worked with end users, help desks and resellers to ensure that the proper contact and billing information was received in order to open an RMA.
● Shipped and tracked the shipment of products to customers within North America and Europe
● Communicated with the headquarters located in France, with the subsidiary in Germany and with several third party companies that process on-site exchanges.
● Assisted co-workers with technical questions and often handled upset customers by taking ownership of the call.
● Implemented and taught training classes, provided 1-on-1 training and call feedback in order to improve team’s ability to resolve customers’ technical questions on the front line.
● Co-designed and administered internal Product Support web site.
● Acted as a focal point for Escalated Software and Hardware. Researched product bugs and new issues in order to discover and document solutions before the customer became aware of them.
● Worked closely with the product R&D engineer team providing information about bugs and providing feedback about fixes' success.
● Provided desktop support for in-house personnel and for the company’s customers.
● Worked closely with management providing feedback and suggestions regarding co-workers, call handling, processes and training.
● Provided pre-sales information to prospective customers for this world leader in the multimedia hardware market.
● Trouble-shoot customers’ software and hardware problems over the phone and e-mail ensuring that the issue is resolved, escalated or dispatched.
● Contributed to the company knowledge base regarding pre-sales information and solutions to technical problems by writing and updating documentation for internal and external use.
● Updated and maintained the Quick Reference Part List.
● A leader of Web Support, contributing policy suggestions and answering customer inquiries via e-mail.
● Assisted and educated new employees with customer questions, company policies and system problems.
- Quickly learned a large assortment of products and their unique characteristics and support needs
- Maintained a great relationship with the company’s subsidiaries across Europe
- Through responsible customer service contributed to product development, working together with the engineering team
01.09.2001 - 15.03.2003
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: systems administrator, it consultant
● Designed and implemented new enterprise-class LAN structure (over Ethernet & optical).
● Implemented and managed Microsoft Windows 2003/2000 Server, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Server, and Linux servers.
● Managed over 200 workstations running Windows 2000 Professional, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, and Windows 98/ME.
● Supervised daily backups.
● Provided end-user support.
● Installed Linux-based e-mail and intranet servers.
● Established Internet and intranet security for new and existing servers.
● Analyzed and troubleshoot issues concerning the LAN, WAN, data communications and systems security.
● Created training materials and trained the company’s employees through weekly department-based training sessions.
● Constantly monitored the network’s performance and security using commercial and Open Source tools.
● Configured routing, and firewall rules for external and extranet access.
● Performed centralized installation and testing of software upgrades.
● Took part in decisions concerning the purchase of hardware and services.
- Saved over $150,000 by replacing commercial software with open source (e.g., office software and email server for large number of users)
- Contributed to the corporate success by teaching courses to groups of personnel (mostly engineering)
- Helped to integrate subsidiary in transnational network and global IT Team structure
01.03.2001 - 31.05.2003
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: administrator de retea, asistent universitar
● Designed and supervised the University’s new network physical installation.
● Installed and maintained the University network servers based on Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (Active Directory server, file and email servers) and Linux (as front-end mail server, firewall, web server, DNS, FTP-server).
● Designed the official website including announcements, timetables and exam results.
● Maintained security updates and hardware and software upgrades.
● Created and maintained user accounts for the students and the University’s staff, based on the role played by the account holder.
● Handled e-mail, devised spam rejecting rules.
● Conceived and taught several IT courses to students, education materials which have been printed and are still in use as official curriculum.
- Streamlined IT operations by designing, installing and maintaining new network, including servers and communications with other faculties and headquarters
- Updated curriculum, providing a source of inspiration for new generations of students, thereby discovering the joys of transferring knowledge
2011 - 2012 Facultate: la din Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
2002 - 2010 Doctorat: Economics - Risk Management and the Incidence of Controlling la Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara din Timisoara.
2001 - 2003 Masterat: Information Technology - Managing Information Systems la Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara din Timisoara.
1997 - 2001 Facultate: Management in Tourism and Commerce la Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara din Timisoara.
Facultati in straiatate
Canadian Coast Guard College
Marine Communications and Traffic Services
University of Ottawa
2005 – 2006
English Proficiency – Very competent user
CDI College Montreal
MCSE, Information Technology
2004 – 2005
Dec 2014 - Jan 2015: Project Management - Prince 2 Foundation
PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Nov 2004 - May 2005: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer : Security
An MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) is someone who has passed exams about the Microsoft Windows Server operating system, related desktop systems, networking, and Microsoft's related server products.
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20