01.10.2016 - prezent
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: sap basis administrator
Act as the primary technical contact and administrator for assigned customers within the Cloud Managed Services for SAP project, with a wide variety of technologies and architectures: Hana, Sybase, DB2, MSSQL, AIX, Linux, Windows, HA, DR, Business Objects, SAP ABAP, SAP JAVA, SAP Dual Stacks (PO and Solman).
- Provide support for all SAP Basis related issues within the scope of the contract
- Plan, orchestrate and execute change activities on the landscapes such as support package updates, database updates, sap kernel upgrades and updates, language installation, add-on installation, system refreshes, local, remote client copies, parameter changes, database table repartitioning, etc
- Administer the SAP database as database administrator (backup, patches, performance,
problem determination and resolution, table-space and datafiles).
- Monitor and troubleshoot the SAP technical environment for health and performance issues (buffers, locks, logs, memory management, OS space and volumes, short dumps, system traces, users, work processes, etc).
- Review and implement EWA recommendations
- Responding to client queries, providing timely resolutions to client issues and holding regular calls with clients to discuss ongoing projects or issues
- Create and maintain technical documents for internal use
- Provide on-call support for critical issues
- Ensure that ITIL standards, as applied within the company, are followed for all activities
- Coordinate with other supporting teams (database, OS, backup, networking etc) in order to ensure service delivery
- Integrate new systems within SAP Solution manager
- Create and coordinate a regular maintenance cycle which ensures that systems are always up-to-date
- Identify and protect against pervasive issues - coordinate with the other colleagues in order to ensure that solutions are put in place throughout the project