01.01.2010 - 30.09.2013
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: software engineer
▪Telmap is one of the world's leading providers of advanced mobile navigation and LBS solutions
consisting both of a server platform and a client applications, and has many of the worlds' largest
operators as customers
- Using an internal automation tool in order to test content data. The tool uses an input file (made out from a SQL query in the DB which exports the info into a txt file and used as an input). This tool was simulating an SLS search (Single Line Search) using the Latitude, Longitude, address and name of the POI (Point of interest)
- Doing templates and Installation Guides for the company (for the internal automation tool use), trainings for collegues
- Creating test plans as well as designing and writing test cases based on product requirements and design document
- Using bug tracking tool QPACK for bug management and test management
- Using basic unix commands for managing resources (giving permissions to sh files, executing them, restarting tomcat, upgrading tomcats, checking the logs with tail –f / less commands)
- Working with tools like SQL Developer (different queries, updates, installing data) for managing data
- Working with FTP clients (WInSCP), Unix tools (SecureCRT, putty)
- High familiarity with cellular platforms operation and configuration (android, windows phone 7, windows mobile, symbian, Apple iOS, BB10, RIM Blackberry, Java touch, Java non touch)
- GIS – receving an Excel file from the Product with info like POI name, Address, Latitude, Longitude, website, phonenumber, description; and conducting tests on it (checking for duplication, spell issues, wrong latitude and longitude, null fields), exporting it to CSV using Microsoft Access and Pspad and doing a release for testers from the Project team
- Tested contents like TripAdvisor, HRS, Yelp, Yellow Pages (DE/ES/IL/IT), Lonely Planet, Vouchacha (UK), Coupies (DE/ES), Barclays (UK), ARC Parking (UK/ES/DE), Good Pub Guide (UK), Eatout (ZA), Prinz Events (DE), Cityvox (FR), Champerard (FR), Kaufda (DE), Eatability (AU), Entertainment Book (AU), LaFourchette (FR), Velib (FR), Telofun (IL), Duespaghi (IT), Bookatable (UK/DE), xAD (US) and more.
- Taking part in the QA proccess of all products, systems, components produced by the company, according to the management's planning, in Romania and Israel.
01.05.2008 - 31.10.2009
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: qa tester
QA Tester (IT / Telecom) @ELECTRONIC ARTS ROMANIA SRL, BUCURESTI
Electronic Arts (EA) is the world's leading interactive entertainment software company. Founded in 1982, the
company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for videogame systems, personal computers and the Internet. In fiscal 2005, EA posted revenues of $3.1 billion and had 31 titles that sold more than one million copies.Doing templates and Installation Guides for the company (for the internal automation tool use), trainings for collegues
- Responsible for creating and running test cases
- Performing regression testing, functionality and performance testing on mobile phone applications (games).
- Verifying bug fixes and entering data into JIRA bug tracking system.
Business or sector QA