Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:11.02.2013
Stagiu militar: nu
Imi doresc sa am sansa de a lucra in compania dumneavoastra, unde as putea sa-mi pun in evidenta capacitatile intelectuale si experienta acumulata (conform CV-ului anexat) pentru a indeplini sarcinile si scopurile organizatiei, cat si pentru dezvoltarea carierei mele.
Beneficii: Locul de munca sa reprezinte o provocare continua sa imi ofere posibilitatea aplicarii ideilor noi de rezolvare a problemelor...
Tip job: Full time
Departament: Vanzari, Relatii publice, Altele, Productie, Transport / Distributie, Auto / Echipamente
Oras de lucru: Timisoara
Nivel Cariera: Manager / Executiv, Senior-Level (> 5 ani)
01.02.2019 - prezent
Titlu Job: project manager developing and project industrialization
- Responsible for implementation and evolution of the new nominated projects, respecting the norms, standards and especially the projects budgets.
- Developing and maintain a good relationship with customers, internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate the internal teams (quality, metrology, logistics, engineering and production) for achieving project objectives (time, quality and cost) and milestones accomplishments.
- Acting and apply corrective actions regarding projects issues, unforeseen events that can impact project planning, budget exceeded.
- Responsible with industrialization of the projects, also for finding and bench-marking of the new potential suppliers with activities in automation of the moulding process, over-moulding process, automat feeding systems, robot feeding hands.
- Validate the task books for the suppliers (new moulding tools, automation tools, machines, measuring tools, etc)
- Purpose also corrective action plans for internal teams, suppliers and also for customers.
- Responsible for Customer change requests implementation that can occur over new products or series projects.
- Owner for project feasibility studies, project budget overview, project risk analysis starting from the incipient phases.
- Provide support for Commercial department for realization of projects quotes/offers in regard with technical information, internal production costs, suppliers services, background experience.
- Customer support and adviser for all types of projects improvements.
- Budget negotiator for possible business cases.
- Continuous finder for possible improvements.
- Owner of APQP with continuous follow-up with internal team, suppliers and customer.
- Driver in customer audits, visits, supplier business meetings etc.
- Provide support for PFMEA, Control Plan and Process Flow.
- Provide support for engineering and production team also for projects in series phases.
- Acting according company rules and regulations.
01.07.2018 - 28.02.2019
Titlu Job: project manager
- Responsible for the new projects, transferred projects, change management and coordination of the team for achieving the interest of the organisation.
- Responsible for project approval steps from the beginning of the project until the stable series phases.
- Coordinate the project teams from departments: development, purchasing, materials, planning, quality, engineering, lean, shipping and facility for fulfilling the project scope.
- Actively monitoring of the project plan, time plan implementation, project cost, products performance.
- Maintain permanent communication with customer, allocated project team and other project managers from the organization in what regards project transfers.
- Customer interface related to project milestones, product and manufacturing process improvements.
- Supplier interface related to new equipment’s, production line upgrades.
- Driver in customer audits, business visits and workshops.
- Leader of weekly projects meetings.
- Actively contributing for Shop Flor Layout, Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan, Implementation Action Plans.
- Propose corrective solutions for systemic problems, quality issues, manufacturing process deviation.
- Responsible for Lessons Learned and regular feedback for manufacturing project team and development team.
- Continuous support provided for the project team regarding escalation topics.
- Create quotations for possible new projects.
- Support provided for the series projects regarding change management, future improvements or equipment’s transfer or relocation.
- Acting according organization politics, respecting confidential agreements
01.04.2016 - 31.07.2018
Titlu Job: product engineer&process engineer
Product Engineer :
- Communicate with the engineering support teams in regard with the design and devices that ensure the efficient production methods;
- Responsible for communicating with processes coordinators engineers regarding process issues, work instructions and documentation that require changes;
- Design the architecture of the production processes in the agreed time and budget parameters and develop, evaluate and improve production methods;
- Maintain a permanent communication with the client to determine the specifications and/or modification of architecture products according to customer requirements;
- Deliberate with the entire engineering technical support team upon clarifying and solving problems, upon developing corrective and preventive actions in order to minimize these issues and responsibilities to evaluates inspection and test results in order to potentially improve the product processing;
- Coordinate engineering activities within the Customer Focus Team (CFT);
- Coordinate engineering focus team to improve Cycle Times, Yields, lower percent of internal scrap;
- Have an input on developing and updating the documentation regarding the production methodology and the engineering models related to the specific products;
- Develop PFMEA for new products and keep them up to date;
- Collaborate with all departments for implementation of ECO’s (Engineering Exchange Order), SCR’s (Supplier Change Request),
EP’s (Engineering Permit) that involve products, production lines, according customer’s specifications;
- Participate with the team for Control Plan development;
- Coordinate all the changes or replacement of the equipment’s on SMT or Backend manufacturing lines;
- Demand offers from a variety of suppliers;
- Place Shopping Cards in order to achieve goods for production line
- Owner for the stocks of manufacturing necessary tools list Owner of Engineering Model Tool in order to improve Cycle Times;
- Owner with the Qualification of the Products on different production line or Equipments;
- Lead the Engineering team in order to align machines to traceability Flex system;
- Planning all the implementations regarding the equipment’s replacement, products qualifications, production line releases;
- Driver in solving different problems that occur in manufacturing of the products;
Process Engineer :
- Representing customer interest in quality manufacturing products.
- Effective treatment for customer complaints that is generated by Flextronics manufacturing process;
- Define, coordinate and lead the teams designated to analyse customer quality incidents;
- Propose and evaluate the efficiency of the preventative and corrective actions initiated after a customer quality incident;
- Coordinate the analysis of the customer returned of RMA products;
- Design of documented response for cause analysis (root cause, occurrence, detection and systemic problems) according to customer requirements and/or internal Flex procedures;
- Assure technical support to customer in order to clarify all disagreements;
- Assure communication with customer on different technical and quality topic;
- Follow up of the actions defined for each claim and update the analyse report till claim is closed;
- Launch analyse process for the internal Problem Cases, that were escalated to his escalation level using the same methods specific for the treatment of customer complains;
- Identify opportunities of improvements of internal manufacturing process;
- Define, organize, coordinate and control different improvement projects;
- Using problem solving tools (Ishikawa, 5why) in order find the real cause of the manufacturing problems;
- Inform and collaborate with all internal departments;
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement for the Flextronics manufacturing process;
- Participating in all the meetings where my presence is required;
- Responding for other tasks coming from hierarchical managers;
- Acting according to Flextronics behavior requirements;
01.04.2014 - 30.04.2016
Titlu Job: customer quality engineer
2011 - 2014 Facultate / Colegiu: Inginer Mecanic la Universitatea Politehnica Timisoara Facultatea de Mecanica din Timisoara. Ingineria Transportului si a Traficului cu lucrarea de licenţă : ‘’ Dinamica Vehiculelor Rutiere’’
Atestat in Informatica ca oprerator calculator si analist programator.
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20