01.05.1999 - prezent
Departament: administrativ / logistica
Titlu Job: operational/security manager
Period: 1999 - present
Company: S.C. World Mediatrans SRL, Timisoara
Type of activity: air and road transportation, express courier services as the representative of UPS, logistic and custom clearance services;
- operational coordination of site activity located inside the International Timisoara Airport in regards of import/export activity, custom clearance along with sorting and handlig operations;
- custom clearance activity coordination at the following airports: Arad, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca;
- security responsible person with training and personell checking atributions for employees designated to work in restricted access areas;
- responsible with the packages security program on the designated routes;
- responsible with the security personell training;
- responsible with the security systems (instalations, survailance, warehouse) at the entire company’s level;
- company’s responsible person for investigating special events (accidents, burglaries etc) and cooperation with state’s authorities;
- teaching courses of civil security aviation; preparation of training and testing programs; issuing certifications etc;
- responsible person for operational procedures and contracts with the Anti-terrorist Squad at the following airports: Timisoara, Arad, Cluj Napoca and Iasi.
- contract responsible for cargo/handling WMT – Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa (WMT is their handling agent)
-operational and logistic coordination as a Lufthansa agent.
- responsible for the domestic western distribution lines (different volumes: Cargo, UPS express and special deliveries)
- operational activity coordination: pick-up/deliveries for UPS express/Cargo volumes, couriers, drivers for the following domestic areas: Arad, Timis, Caras-Severin, Hunedoara, Cluj-Napoca, Targu-Mures, Bihor, Salaj, Satu-Mare, Baia-Mare, Alba, Iasi, Bacau, Vaslui, Neamt.
-operational activity coordination for the Bucharest Office.
- responsible for implementing the deliveries procedures including road legislation training to the personell.
- custom clearance activity coordination.
- responsible person as the designated cargo agent (preparation of all the required documents and authorisations including audit responsible person) at the following airports: Timisoara, Arad, Iasi, Cluj Napoca;
- liaison person in relationship with the custom authority in the matter of authorisations, certain certifications
-AEOF designated responsible
- responsible with the operational personell recruiting and evaluation
- responsible with the operational personell training and evaluation;
- responsible with the management and the maintainance of the company’s fleet.