01.01.2011 - 30.09.2016
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: technical solution architect
Experience in leading IT projects or designing IT solutions: solution architecture, system architecture, business frameworks (proven experience in processes decomposition, data models design, systems design, ASIS and TOBE analysis);
Experience in providing consultancy services for IT systems integration; experience in taking decisions on technical solutions or mitigating different technical approaches,address security, compliance, visibility, and management issues.
Experience in leading technical presales activities , compliance management as response to RFP, RFI.
- Responsible for delivering the end to end solution design including costing and ensures the IT Architecture solution addresses the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner;
- Responsible for validation of the solution and its deliverability within the organization (and 3rd parties where appropriate);
- Main responsibilities: Solution Technical design preparation, Solution Costs model preparation, Cost estimation and ensuring all necessary approvals
- Assist with the development of a solutions strategy to meet customer's requirement and which is also in line with business requirement;
- Maintain relationships with relevant external suppliers and customer • Implementation and improvement of solution standards
Delivery specialities and technology skills: IT Infrastructure solution design, IT Systems Design (structured System Analysis and Design Methodology-SSADM- RUP equivalent), Data design( OLTP and OLAP design for Oracle and SQL Servers technology), exposure to Project Management Methodologies (Prince2, OUM), software design and software engineering experience (.NET, Oracle- in the past).
Presales technology skills:
- Oracle products portfolio: Oracle database and options, Web Logic Server, Web Tier- API Gateway, WL SOA Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence, Identity Management;
- Microsoft products portfolio : SQL Server database, Windows Server-IIS, Microsoft Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Active Directory;
- SAP products portfolio: SAP ERP, IS-U, Solution Manager, Sybase
- Exposure to IBM technology and EMC Documentum technology, GIS technology(Intergraph, Esri), Workforce Management (Click Software, Wonderware Schneider Electric);