Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la [email protected], alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
The most important factor in a job is the working environment. I believe that a good job is where you can work with a smile on your face and where you’re able to learn something new.
You could also visit my Linkedin profile for a summary about myself: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raileanu-laura
Business Analyst/Project Manager skills:
• Technical/Functional Analysis
• Collect and analyse business needs
• Create diagrams (E/R, class, state, flow, etc)
• Create test cases, UAT, understand developer's code in scope of testing
• Prioritize tasks
• Project planning, monitoring
• Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
• Problem solving
• Agile methods: Scrum
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office pack
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, ASP.NET, GPSS, Matlab, C, C++, Pascal
I'm a flexible person with experience in many domains. Besides Programming and IT BA, I have experience:
- in PR&Marketing due to volunteering in a PR&Marketing department and working on my personal project Shadow Events
- as Event Planner/Project Manager, also through volunteering and developing Shadow Events community
- as Event Manager and Business Analyst, helping the Project Manager and the Service Delivery Manager to implement the Operation Command Center Team (Network Team) in Stefanini
- as Spokesperson, always representing the team in college and university, presenting projects to class or to someone, talking with the participants from the events organized by me, etc
- regarding Incident Management Process, from being a Monitoring Analyst
- as Trainer, from training the new team members from Stefanini - Bio-Rad project - OCC Network Team
- as QA, from training (see above) and from doing QA on team tickets
- social skills (communication, negotiation, etc), from working as a waiter and promoter when I was young, and also developed through Shadow Events
Tip job: Full time
Departament: Marketing, Internet / e-Commerce, IT Software, IT Hardware, Management
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti
Nivel Cariera: Mid-Level (2-5 ani)
01.07.2017 - prezent
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: it business analyst
At the moment I'm working on two big projects. One of them is a DWH&BI project (in which I also play the role of Project Manager) and the other one is a DB Migration project.
Business Analyst experience:
- Develop and maintain documentation related to both business and technical fields
- Analyze the information received from multiple sources in order to identify the real business needs, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Act independently in order to define the concepts and / or principles needed for the analysis of business
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business departments and collecting functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other departments/divisions to achieve the requirements/specifications in order to create new IT applications or adjusting existing applications
- Build test plans, participate in test sessions and report issues to the developers team
- Support the development of proposals (business case) for projects and contribute in the initial analysis phase of the projects
- Act as the interface between company departments and IT
- Act as Project Manager, Developer and Tester when needed
Project Manager experience:
- Prepare requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Vendor selection analysis
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party/vendors
- Contractual negotiations
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Identify project risks and how to mitigate them
- Create a detailed project plan to track progress
- Validate and prioritize business requirements in terms of alignment with strategy
- Identify resources needed
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Create presentations and status updates for both Board and Business
- Develope schedules and methods for measuring results
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
01.09.2016 - 31.07.2017
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: dwh&bi developer
- Creating Application Overviews and Operating Procedures
- Ticket Managing
- Checking the resolution and looking for patterns
- Looking for new ways to improve the existing processes
- Develop ETL programs with an enterprise-grade tool (Datastage).
- Contributes substantially to the DataWarehouse ETL development lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs
- Hands-on database development with SQL and stored procedures, such PL/SQL or similar ones.
- Develops data transformations involving SQL, data-type conversions, joins, filters, translations, aggregation, de-/normalization, custom Java classes, and custom database stored procedures
01.11.2015 - 30.09.2016
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: monitoring analyst
- Handle alerts and incidents and follow them through completion or escalation - analyze the alert or incident and, depending on complexity and resolution time constraints, either solve it or seek help
- Monitor internal and production systems and environments
- Knowledge of monitoring tools: SolarWinds, Vistara IT, Nagios
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary
- Collaborate with remote teams, customer technical staff or third parties, to resolve alerts and incidents
This position was new on the project I was assigned. It started with me, from scratch, being the only person in the team and so I helped by doing some extra activities as Event Manager and Business Analyst along with the Project Manager.
- Checking the existing processes with the client and proposing new ones
- Writing Knowledge Base Articles and Standard Operating Procedure Articles
- Creating reports and looking for patterns
- Checking the resolution with other support teams
- Looking for new ways to solve the issues
- Performing Test Cases
- Tracking nodes with problems and ongoing network related tickets
- Bringing new ideas to improve the monitoring applications used
- Helping my old team members when needed
- Doing training and shadowing sessions with the new members of the (OCC) Network Team before and after the Go Live
01.07.2015 - 30.11.2015
Departament: it hardware
Titlu Job: it help desk technician
Client: Stefanini; Project: Bio-Rad
- Receiving calls/messages/e-mails and tickets from customers who report software or hardware issues and submitting a ticket depending on the event (incident or request).
- Writing a ticket (in English, in Service Now ticketing system) with all possible details and resolving it or escalating it to other support group.
- Identifying and resolving tickets based on priority, compliance with SLA.
- Basic troubleshoot (software and hardware), diagnose and finding a resolution.
- Knowledge of Windows Applications (MS Office, IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and other applications used by end-user (SAP, IMB / Lotus Notes, Citrix, etc.)
- Checking and updating ongoing tickets daily.
- Maintenance, user on-board/off-board in different applications such as: Active Directory, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes, Google Aps, SeviceNow, SAP, etc.
- User Administration using Active Directory.
- Assisting in creating articles of Knowledge Base if a procedure was changed or the KB is outdated.
01.04.2014 - prezent
Titlu Job: manager&ceo
This is a personal project through i want to increase the geek community in Romania.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shadoweventsro/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shadowevents
Acted as Project Manager, Pr, Marketing, Social Media Manager, conducted market research/analysis and not only.
Making the foundation of an event project (description, schedule, regulation, etc.), risk analysis, negotiation, making contracts with partners, keeping contact with sponsors, partners and participants, promoting the event on social media websites, creating posters, flyers, movie teasers and trailers, finding a venue for the contest and many other.
Events organized by now:
- Tournament of League of Legends 5v5 (2014)
- Tournament of League of Legends 5v5 (2016)
- Tournament of HearthStone 1v1 (2016)
- League of Legends 1v1 WarNight (2016)
- Shadow Picnic (series)
- Shadow Gathering (series)
- Shadow Meetup(series)
- Shadow Movie Night (series)
- Campionatul National de Catan - Etapa Locala Bucuresti (2017)
- Board Games Tournaments
- Participating with geek stand at local events
And many more: https://www.facebook.com/pg/shadoweventsro/events/?ref=page_internal
Events organized for companies:
- Shadow Club - Board Games & more (client: Unicredit Business Integrated Solutions)
Shadow Events is a community for geeks (Gamers, Programmers, IT lovers, Board Game players, Anime/Manga enthusiasts, Cosplayers, Art fans and artists, etc.). I want to grow the community and to host events, workshops, tournaments, cons, and many more for them.
2016 - prezent Masterat: Informatica la Universitatea din Bucuresti - Facultatea de Matematica si Informatica din Bucuresti. Specializarea: Baze de Date si Tehnologii Web
2013 - 2016 Facultate: Informatica la Universitatea din Bucuresti - Facultatea de Matematica si Informatica din Bucuresti. Tema de Licenta: Securitatea in Bazele de Date
2009 - 2013 Liceu / Școală profesională: Matematica-Informatica la Colegiul National "Mihai Viteazul" din Ploiesti.
May 2015 - May 2015: Entreprenurial Skills&Management
Dec 2014 - Dec 2014: PR&Marketing
May 2014 - May 2014: Teamwork&Communication
May 2014 - May 2014: Organizational Culture
May 2014 - May 2014: Presentation skills
May 2015 - May 2015: East European Comic Con
Nov 2013 - Aug 2015: Mathematics and Computer Science Students Association (ASMI)
Projects I took part in ASMI:
• Artă'n Dar (Arts as a Gift): a charity project that went for a week, every day with one theme (Music evening, Board games evening, Theater evening - I had a role in the piece, etc.), we organized a workshop where we made Fimo accessories in order to sell them.
• Săptămâna primăverii (Spring week): This project marked the beginning of spring by sharing in college hand-made trinkets made by us in a workshop.
• Cariere v3.0 (Careers v3.0): It is a project for students. We invited representatives of IT and Mathematics companies to inform students about the opportunities that are offered, to organize various workshops of interest and to answer to their questions.
• Zilele ASMI (ASMI days): This project marked the birth-day of our association (6 years). We organized workshops of origami, cookies, ASMI Cup (football games), Forum Theatre, Board Games and not least, a party.
Oct 2009 - Jun 2013: Other campaigns
Let's do it Romania! - Ecology campaign
Soul for soul. - Fund raising campaign for people in need
Let's plant good deeds! - Campaign for spreading awareness regarding the importance of trees on our planet
Sep 2012 - Jun 2014: Oracle Academy
Mar 2011 - May 2011: ECDL
Premii si Distinctii
Aug 2009: Singing Awards
Jun 2005: Scrabble 2nd place
karaoke, gastronomy, hand crafts, gaming, reading
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20