Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:14.04.2009
Stagiu militar: nu
HSE professional with over 12 years’ experience, being currently employed as HSE Manager forTrident BMC LLC. a Trident Maritime Systems company.
Our activities include service engineering for maritime industry, ships repair, ship building, oil and gas installations services, large construction sites onshore and offshore facilities.
These projects involve, crane activities, mobile plants, permit to work coordination, hot works, confined spaces, working at heights practices, commissioning, which all needs to be assessed and managed in order to prevent injuries/ professional illness and to create and promote a positive safety approach and culture.
My personal work experience ranges from providing front line health and safety assistance to assessing safe work practices and monitoring safety performances on sites.
Beneficii: Insurance, tickets
Tip job: Full time, Proiect / Sezonier
Departament: Constructii / Instalatii, Inginerie, Protectia muncii, Controlul calitatii, Petrol / Gaze, Auto / Echipamente, Audit / Consultanta, Naval / Aeronautic
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, Constanta, STRAINATATE
Nivel Cariera: Manager / Executiv, Senior-Level (> 5 ani)
01.06.2019 - prezent
Titlu Job: hse manager
• Establish global safety relevant policies and procedures and ensure that they are implemented and followed at all company locations (Poland, Romania, China, Singapore, USA).
• Serve as an advisor in matters relating to HSE.
• Coordinate the HSE Officers on projects.
• Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources and take corrective actions when necessary.
• Collaborate with site teams from projects in order to prepare, implement and follow up all applicable standards.
• Evaluate and close project, identify and analyse lessons learned, archive project documents and hand over project to customer and/or line management.
• Drive the organization in achieving an injury and illness free workplace.
• Conduct RCA incident investigations.
• Elaborate risk assessment and method statements for ongoing projects.
• Development and implementation a safety management system.
• Evaluate on training needs throughout the organization and ensure suitable programs are established, rolled-out and evaluated, to develop our people.
• Introduce and instruct new members of the project team, subcontractors, visitors, and others.
• Establish, monitor, and report the company KPIs.
• Subcontractors management.
• HSE yearly budget management.
• Implement the audit system and ensure that local audits are performed regularly and correctly. Ensure and control that appropriate measures are taken based on the audit results.
• Attend the corporate meetings related to HSE and operational meetings.
• Report weekly and monthly reports to the corporate company and to the top managements – weekly inspection reports and statistics (LTI, TRIR, RWC, DART, HIPO, FAC), monthly audit reports, incident reports, conducted trainings and toolbox talks, etc.
01.11.2015 - 30.06.2019
Titlu Job: project hse coordinator
EPC HSE Projects Coordinator:
▪ 2018 – 2019 Upgrade of the mooring system on semisubmersible drilling platform/ Seadrill Ltd.
▪ 2017 – 2018 Upgrade of British Sugar refinery on Wessington UK. / British Sugar.
▪ 2016 – 2017 Construction of Power Plants on UK territory/ Galliford Try.
▪ 2016 – 2017 Conversion of the tanks on semisubmersible drilling platform/ Ocean Endeavour.
▪ 2015 – 2016 Installation of the Advanced Emissions Purification Systems on board of running cruise ships/ Royal Caribbean International.
• Coordinating and advising Safety Officers for ongoing projects.
• Ensure that all personnel are represented in matters affecting their Health and Safety.
• SIMOPS control through the Permit to Work System and barriers management.
• Provide support to the project teams during commissioning stage.
• Link between corporate HSE department and site teams.
• Ensure that all HSE requirements are satisfactory to the Client and comply with legal requirements.
• Carry out site audits according to the OHSAS18001/ ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001.
• Conduct Daily Pre-Tour meetings and specific Toolbox Talks.
• Coordinate the Permit to Work requirements.
• Confined space gas testing.
• Issue task-based risk assessments and brief the teams in relation to the hazards and control measures.
• Issuing of RAMS.
• Participate to the HAZOP/ HAZID Analysis.
• Incident investigations – Root Cause Analysis.
• PPE management.
• DROPS program management.
• Coaching and correcting of unsafe acts.
• Rigging hardware inspection, implementation of rotational colour code, quarantine the improper items.
• Cooperate with the Appointed Persons on the elaboration of the lifting plans.
• Assist and provide support during lifting operations.
• Hand-held tools safety management.
• Lock Out/Tag Out management.
• Working on heights management.
• COSHH Management related to classification, storage and handling, risk assessment, SDS, waste removal, labelling and packaging.
• CDM Regulations follow up and complying with as Principal Contractor.
• Monitoring of the site plants.
• Caring out HSE inspections and control of safety equipment functionality.
• Working closely and proactively with project and site managers and attending all site meetings.
• Cooperation with local authorities for complying with legislation requirements.
01.06.2011 - 31.10.2015
Titlu Job: qhse coordinator
• Coordinating the activity of HSE officers, company medical centre and internal firefighting team.
• Developing and managing health, safety, and environmental culture in connection with the company believes.
• Visual management related to HSE thematic.
• Accidents and Incidents investigation as per the law requirement.
• Cooperation with client and authorities’ representatives.
• Managing the internal company medical centre and the firefighting team.
• Maintaining and improving company accreditation for ISO9001/ OHSAS18001 (actual ISO 45001)/ ISO14001.
• Managing the annual HSE budget.
• PPE management.
• Hazard analysis and risk assessment.
• Elaborating the methods statements and safe work practices in the hazardous environments.
• Rescue drills coordination for fires, working at heights, confined space.
• COSHH management.
• LOLER management.
• QHSE training program and presentations.
• KPI/ Business Plan reporting.
• Management review reports.
01.09.2010 - 30.06.2011
Departament: audit / consultanta
Titlu Job: qhse auditor
• Accreditation of the company for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ ISO45001.
• Maintaining the IMS accreditation.
• Planning and conducting internal audits for company’s departments.
• Contractor’s and outsourcing audit.
• Elaborating necessary procedures as per standards requirements.
• IMS internal trainings.
• Management review.
01.01.2008 - 30.06.2010
Titlu Job: hse engineer
• First line of HSE.
• Site inspections.
• Correction of unsafe acts.
• Assist on the accidents and incidents investigation process.
• Attending the emergency drills together with firefighting and medical team.
• Dynamic risk assessment.
• Follow up on site.
2011 - 2011 Masterat: Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety la Grigore Asachi University din Iasi. Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification
2002 - 2007 Facultate: Materials Science Engineer la University Dunarea de Jos din Galati.
Mar 2021 - Mar 2021: Train the Trainer
Oct 2020 - Oct 2020: COSHH Risk Assessment
Control of Substances Hazardous for Health
Aug 2020 - Jan 2021: NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Unit
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
May 2020 - May 2020: Auditor ISO9001
Apr 2020 - Apr 2020: Auditor ISO14001
Feb 2020 - Feb 2020: Auditor ISO45001
May 2019 - May 2019: H2S OPITO Training
May 2019 - May 2019: KELVIN TOP SET - Root Cause Analysis
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018: Risk Assessment
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018: Manual Handling
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018: Introduction to Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018: Energy Isolations
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018: Dynamic Dropped Object Awareness
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018: Confined Space Entry
Jun 2018 - Aug 2018: Grad IOSH Membership
Institute of Occupational Health and Safety
Apr 2018 - Apr 2018: Medical First Aider
Aug 2017 - Oct 2017: IOSH Managing Safely
Institute of Occupational Health and Safety
Apr 2017 - Apr 2017: PASMA - inspection of mobile towers
Apr 2017 - Apr 2017: Inspection of the lifting equipment and accessories
Inspection of the lifting equipment and accessories
Apr 2017 - Apr 2017: Civil Engineering CSCS HSE
Aug 2016 - Aug 2016: Confined Space Entry OSHA
Aug 2010 - Aug 2016: Auditor OHSAS 18001/ ISO 14001/ ISO 9001
Conduct internal audits related to health and safety and environment.
Jul 2008 - Jul 2016: Safety Officer 80 Hours (EU - OSHA)
Feb 2008 - Feb 2008: Technical Fire prevention 40 Hours
Feb 2008 - Feb 2016: Gas Free/ Confined Space & Hot Work
Football, Puzzle, Swimming, Tennis, Traveling, Reading
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20