Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:11.08.2005
Experienced HR & BA professional, with over 12 years exposure across all remits of HR. Strong team player and motivated individual with a good sense of responsibility and initiative, possessing excellent planning & organizing skills and being perfectly capable of making decisions and taking responsibilities as well as working under supervision.
Salariu: 900,00 USD / luna
Tip job: Part time, Full time, Proiect / Sezonier
Departament: Resurse umane / Psihologie, Farmacie, Administrativ / Logistica, Paza si protectie / Militar, Functii publice, Turism / Hotel staff, Banci
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Ploiesti, Ramnicu-Valcea, Timisoara, STRAINATATE, Lugoj, Codlea
Nivel Cariera: Manager / Executiv
01.04.2011 - prezent
Departament: resurse umane / psihologie
Titlu Job: hr officer
Developing recruitment strategies & applying them into practice, transferral of the Know-How to the Sales Management
- Creating and delivering the necessary materials for the ING employer branding campaigns
- Setting up development programs for the employees together with the hiring managers
- Creating and implementing procedures and policies and optimizes the current ones
- Creating and implementing Employer’s Branding – EVP Project (Employer Values Proposition) - for company’s Sales Force
- Delivering trainings, inductions, workshops, etc
- Offering support and advice to managers & know how transfer in various employees issues
- Working on various projects, developing reports, statistics, analyses, procedures and policies, maintaining relations between various business lines and stakeholders, aligning projects to overall corporate strategy, etc.
- Selection of the candidates by running interviews and practical exercises, running monthly evaluations in Assessment Centres, setting up candidates’ profiles, identifying and contacting adequate recruitment sources for the candidate’s profile
- Running administrative activities associated to HR processes
- Using various methods & tools: interviews, psychological tests, development centre for identifying the candidates & employees’ potential, POP 6, PRO Management, etc
- Reviewing and making improvements to applied tools, according to KPIs
- Budgeting, updating and generating reports for management supports, etc.
- Keeping updates in database and systems used for various process, etc.
- Creating and implementing Employer Branding (EVP) for the Sales Force part of the company (1700 employees) - This project has been recently awarded by HR Club as
"Cel mai valoros proiect de strategie de resurse umane"
- Creating various procedures and working processes, including Facebook Risk Management Policy, Recruitment and selection Policy and strategy for the Sales Force, etc
01.06.2009 - 01.03.2011
Departament: audit / consultanta
Titlu Job: junior associate consultant (hr auditor working on site for various clients from highly regulated pharmaceutical & medical industry)
Duties performed for various clients:
• Auditing the HR function to examine and evaluate compliance with legislation and regulation
• Gap analysis between current practice and required practice
• Advice on how to implement HR systems for compliance and best practice
• Drafting, and agreeing with the Client, HR policies and procedures.
• On-site HR operational support to implement HR policies for HIQA compliance
• Dealing with any/all HR ad-hoc needs - e.g. advising on employment terms, contracts of employment, benefits and compensations, conflicts management, recruitment management; preparing various HR documentation, liaising with Payroll re. salary information, etc.
01.11.2007 - 01.06.2009
Titlu Job: hr specialist
• Managing In House Recruitment processes through to employment stage for all UK and Ireland offices, recruiting over 150 Headcounts (key company contact for any recruitment matter): conducting analysis to determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation's objectives; analysing the skills and experience required for each particular job and develop job and person specifications; managing recruitment activity from sourcing to final placement of candidate and ensuring recruitment and selection processes are in line with best practice; developing a strategic approach to the recruitment and selection process; developing Recruitment & Retention strategies
• Ensuring the implementation of, application and adherence to HR Policies and Procedures; advising and coaching the management team on best practice within HR; reviewing, implementing and maintaining the full range of policies and procedures required by HR best practice; maintaining employee handbooks, ensuring employment policies are compliant with local legislation; recommending changes and improvements to existing processes.
• Assisting with development, actualization and sustainability of long-term organizational changes to best realize the measurable business improvements
• Assisting with all Benefits to employees and monthly information flow to Payroll; advising on remuneration issues including promotion, benefits and compensations
• Assisting in the development, delivery and evaluation of Training and Organisational Development programs based on business objectives; ensuring all new employees receive effective induction training
• Issuing HR Reports (e.g. Sick Leave/Absence Balances, Starters/Leavers, Employee Turnover, Open positions /Recruitment Turnarounds /Recruitment Status, General Employee details, Salary/Performance Review, Department Training Records, Organisational Charts, etc.) and HR documentation (letter of offers, contracts, job descriptions, etc.)
• Supporting the Performance Appraisal Process; drafting Performance Management policy and supporting documentation
• Providing advice to and assisting in conjunction with relevant management on Employment Law and different Employees Relations issues; creating effective lines of communication in order to facilitate positive employee relations.
• Assisting in the management of Absence and in addressing turnover issues
• Dealing with HR Administration (including maintenance of individual employee files)
• Implementation of Candidate Manager HRIS software and working with various functions of VIP ERP system, etc.
01.01.2004 - 01.09.2005
Departament: audit / consultanta
Titlu Job: hr project manager
• Setting up a new department - Recruitment Department for Internal Market - and organizing to profitability the Hospitality Department
• Ensuring that a realistic reference (scope, cost, time) is set up for further control and is in line with the objectives and that appropriate management tools are set up to help the team control the project
• Creating a cost-minded atmosphere within the team (supervising a team of 7); ensuring that the project objectives remain in line with business needs; managing resources, delegating tasks, making decisions, receiving information, etc.
• Recruitment and evaluation of the candidates (recruiting over 240 people for Medical and Hospitality Departments), candidates’ interviewing and testing, head-hunting, organizing and maintaining the candidates’ database and tracks, completing employment contracts and other HR documentation, offering training for new employees in relation with Department activities
• Maintaining relations with foreign and Romanian customers and mass media, also with the embassy of UK in Bucharest; preparing all legal documents required for candidates to the UK embassy and other official Romanian institutions
Facultati in straiatate
Bachelor of Laws 1996 – 2000
Law School, 4 years of study
License degree: 8.60 points (recognized at Level 8 in NFQ Ireland)
Entrepreneur in Tourism 2010 - 2011
Course type: Tourism Management
Quality, Manual Handling, VDU training – DCC Group 2008
Accountancy Training - Nordia Trade Group 2001
English evaluation with TEOFL Test – Cambric Consulting (Result: 90%) 2001
Negotiations and Sales Techniques - G.B&S. Office 2000
Personnel Selection and Recruitment Techniques - G.B&S. Office 1998
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20