Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:19.05.1999
Managerial position in HR field
Tip job: Full time
Departament: Resurse umane / Psihologie, Marketing, Constructii / Instalatii, Administrativ / Logistica, Telecomunicatii, Petrol / Gaze, Audit / Consultanta, Management
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara
Nivel Cariera: Senior-Level (> 5 ani)
01.07.2013 - prezent
Titlu Job: focus group employees project manager
- Execution of allocated Projects within Logistics, Sales, Cards, Pricing, Product Management & Processes BUs - establishing goals, project plan, timeline, resource allocation, budgets;
- Business Project s Support HR processes (JoDs, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Headcount, Rewards programs, Onboarding, Performance Management)
- Counsel department managers for efficient communication and motivation
- Design, implement and monitor employee campaigns e.g. Work-Life Balance, CSR, Ergonomics and Active Life.
- Follow-up on Region East - Sales & Cards business scorecard targets; Prepare Reports and follow-ups;
- Organize audits according to yearly plan at Brand Partners/Homebases/Customers
- Setting-up cross-Region events/workshops/trainings/quarterly meetings;
- Quarterly quality reports reviews for RO/BG/RS;
01.03.2011 - 31.07.2013
Departament: resurse umane / psihologie
Titlu Job: human resource team leader
- Proficient HR services and support for management team and employees;
- Responsible with HR strategies and organizational changes.
- Major HR projects: Exits waves, Operational Recruiting; Merger, Transfers to SAP HR, Outsourcing; Annual reviews; Personnel Evaluation System
- Supervising projects on organizational effectiveness, internal communications, recognition, staff engagement;
- In charge with assignments such as compensation, operational training and leaning, performance management, negotiations with employee representatives
- In charge with various analyses requested at OMV Group Level as per management requirements.
- Annual budgeting planning; Manpower/Headcount planning;
- Designed, run & developed Office & Operational Training Concept
- Promote a pro-active and positive climate, implementing OMV Group culture;
- Developing company’s working procedures & practices and align them to Group Standards
- Contract Management of suppliers – designing and implementing a tracking & approval system with follow-ups flags for contracts period of validity ;
- Supervising in-house archiving services: tracking expired batch of documents; collaboration with National Archive Services; implementing an efficient contract archiving work instructions.
01.02.2008 - 31.03.2011
Departament: administrativ / logistica
Titlu Job: coordinator - business administration division
- Interface between Business Units, Divisional Departments, Corporate and Clients;
- Coordinate Social & Business events: Workshops, Team Buildings, Conferences;
- Daily basis administration - Contract Quality Assurance, tracking projects; administrate human, material, and financial resources for divisional activities.
- Coordination /payroll and HR Administration for Trade Union Leaders;
- Active participation in Fuel Station Visits, Reports, Workshops;
- Active support for setting-up and roll-out the fresh new Business Administration Division for R&M
01.04.2004 - 29.02.2008
Titlu Job: administrative assistant
- Coordinate the activity of FNDD/Operation & Maintenance Departments: budgeting, payroll and administrative tasks;
- Contract Management - technical suppliers (tracking approval stream, electronic signature, dispatching and tracking physical documents, archiving, follow-up for contract renewals & terminations);
- Active involvement in Employees Engagement Projects
- Organizing Events/Conferences/Workshops/Value Based Organisation meetings;
- Relocation/Reshuffling projects;
Entry level - Customer Service Representative and Collection Officer with outstanding results
- Administration of clients’ database: use of CRM, Activator, Loyalty Points, Remedy.
- Team member in various programs such as: Retention,promo campaigns, additional services push-in-the-market
2003 - 2006 Masterat: Advertising and Publicity la SNSPA David Ogilvy din Bucharest.
1999 - 2003 Facultate: Marketing la ACADEMIA DE STUDII ECONOMICE din Bucharest.
Apr 2012 - Jun 2012: Absolute School
Oct 2011 - Jun 2012: EXEC-EDU ASEBUSS
Management of Human Resources Certificate
Jul 2010 - Dec 2010: Absolute School
Feb 2012 - Feb 2012: Dynamics
Apr 2010 - Apr 2010: Dynamics
Jan 2007 - May 2008: St. Ciprian Foundation
- Coordinate Foundation activity;
Day Care Center for Elders Bucharest, district 2 - for seniors age 75 and older.
Using donations and grants from EU Funds, the main purpose of the Foundation was to provide high quality medical services to its beneficiaries
- Maintaining relationships with Mayor City, Associations, other NGOs, Sponsors;
- Drafting Annual Report; Regular activity reports meetings with NGO’s founders
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20