Candidatii eJobs pot alege daca CVul lor este: CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC sau
daca este disponibil doar clientilor eJobs.
CVul de pe acesta pagina
este public (fara date de contact insa). CVul Public ii ofera
candidatului mai multe oportunitati de a fi gasit si contactat de
potentiali angajatori. CVurile disponibile doar clientilor eJobs au un
format mai complex, contin mai multe informatii si sunt mult mai
Candidatii eJobs isi pot schimba in orice moment disponibilitatea CVului.
Daca sunteti firma si doriti sa contactati candidatul de
mai jos, trimiteti-ne aceasta cerere la Contact@ejobsgroup.ro, alaturi de linkul
catre aceasta pagina.
Unul din Relationship Managerii eJobs o sa va contacteze in maxim 24 de
ore si o sa va ofere datele de contact DOAR dupa ce candidatul isi
exprima acordul in acest sens.
Permis conducere: Cat.B, Data obtinerii:26.10.1995
Stagiu militar: da
Experienced professional with 20 years + integrated logistics & security expertise within various highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets and fast-paced configurations. Able to perform and get achievements in a diversity of national and cultural environments, demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals along years of hands-on experience in business compliance, strategic planning, project / process / product management, people development, business unit safety
and security. With a "can-do” winning attitude and consistently going the extra mile, recognized for driving productivity, achieving efficient savings, maintaining and improving quality and service levels, and successfully delivering competitive advantage. Loyal, trusted and respected, receiving the same from the team, partners and clients.
Specialties: Aviation Security; Operations Management; Courier Logistics; Security Evaluations & Audits; Business Planning; Source Development; Professional Relationships; Business Consultancy; Business Compliance Trainings
Tip job: Part time, Full time, Proiect / Sezonier
Departament: Paza si protectie / Militar, Transport / Distributie, Controlul calitatii, Audit / Consultanta, Management
Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, STRAINATATE, Remote (de acasă)
Nivel Cariera: Manager / Executiv, Senior-Level (> 5 ani)
01.02.2018 - 31.05.2019
Titlu Job: country operations manager
Engaged in a very dynamic and challenging environment to manage the gateways, service centers and customs operations in order to improve productivity, proactively manage cost and quality on a daily basis, while keeping the safety on top of everything. Developed diverse team of 7 direct reports and +150 employees and subcontractors. Significantly improved operational KPIs by developing partnerships and sourcing new challenges within local market.
• Managed country operations, including hiring staff, training, development, scheduling and supervision
• Coordinated initiatives to create, approve, implement and execute yearly business plan
• Headed customs brokerage activities (30+ employees and subcontractors) to meet legal requirements and compliance, achieving the fastest clearance process on the local market
• Streamlined the air network infrastructure, implementing a new aircraft route covering two major locations (Bucharest and Cluj), improving service for 35% of the country volume
• Managed the activities of subcontractors, achieving cost savings and improved time-in-transit for 10% of the country volume
• Motivated the team and developed safety programs that reduced the car accidents by 24%, whilst keeping zero work-related injuries
01.03.2015 - 31.01.2018
Titlu Job: hugrro division operations manager
Managed the Operations in 3 major countries (Hungary, Greece and Romania), by directly leading +150 employees within 6 Gateways. Initiated immediate corrective action plans to improve service quality, reduce costs and ensure safety & compliance.
• Successfully relocated 2 major operational facilities (Budapest / Hungary & Thessaloniki / Greece) to new sites
• Developed operational and commercial strategies for Subcontractors, leading to +1 Million EUR yearly cost saving
• Improved network transit time by opening a new Gateway in Cluj
• Coordinated hubs activities, increasing productivity by 12%, within company targets
• Created safety programs for different segments of business, to reduce injuries or car accidents, decreasing the car accidents by 15%, while keeping the injuries to zero.
01.03.2010 - 28.02.2015
Titlu Job: balkans division security manager
Implemented and coordinated Corporate Security policies in 12 Central European countries to ensure best protection of employees, assets and business. Performed and managed challenging AvSec deployment activities within Operations. Decided / recommended solutions to local management to get commitment on various AvSec / Security projects, proposed work plans to the upper Security management levels and proactively provided field support and expertise to Balkans Division countries.
• Implemented first AvSec Operational procedure for a Cargo Regulated Agent, together with officers from SRI Antiterrorist Brigade
• Deployed first Explosive Trace Detector (ETD) into a Cargo Regulated Agent screening flow
• Designed and implemented the first Security structure across the 12 countries from Balkans Division
• Controlled and minimised the losses in the area, with almost 100%, for important hi-tech clients such as Apple, Dell, Kingston, HP
• Reduced by 60% the claims paid to UPS clients, by controlling losses and damages
• Successfully relocated 1 important operational facility (Timisoara / Romania) and obtained the Cargo Regulated Agent certification
• Built excellent relationships and professional networking with the most important entities: SRI – Antiterrorist Brigade, Customs Authority, Border Police, D.I.I.C.O.T. (Special Investigations), Romanian Police
01.04.2008 - 28.02.2010
Titlu Job: security & operations centers manager
In charge with achieving county service quality, productivity and cost targets. Led the deployment and implementing of first regional security rules and policies. Coordinated various successful projects for service quality increase and cost savings, defined and monitored standards and targets for operations productivity and security procedures, in full compliance with the company objectives and goals. Aligned to the Corporate leadership policies and included into a Division management structure to manage the country operational team.
• Coordinated all country centers activities, increasing on-road productivity by 40%
• Achieved cost reduction of 20% through increased efficiency and optimized processes
• Headed the relocation of the largest country facility to Otopeni Airport
• Managed all country centers including, but not limited to, security, operations, customer service, sales, customer interaction
• Provided excellent decision-making, communication and motivational skills to all centers staff
• Oversaw development & staff training, ensuring compliance with established Company standards, policies and procedures, i.e., security, work place conduct, health & safety
01.01.2004 - 31.03.2008
Titlu Job: centers manager
Newly promoted to plan and manage all Centers operations, heading +50 direct and indirect reports, including subcontractors. Identified and targeted areas in need of improvement, planned growth and team development.
• Successfully relocated the biggest country facility to Baneasa Airport
• Executed and implemented a new operational center near Timisoara Airport
• Deployed hand-held mobile communicating devices for all UPS drivers, improving on-road efficiency and visibility to the clients
• Coordinated all company projects related to becoming an EU country
01.11.2003 - 31.12.2005
Departament: it software
Titlu Job: it supervisor
Acted as a single point of contact for IT related problems on site, in charge with the infrastructure, software development, full database administration, covering deployment of back-up and fall-back strategies, plan and coordination of capacities. Coordinated all training and continuous learning programs, provided in house training for specific applications. Managed and controlled external hardware / software service providers.
01.05.1999 - 31.10.2000
Departament: specialisti / tehnicieni
Titlu Job: key entry specialist & it coordinator romania
In charge with the UPS systems and applications, performing hardware and software infrastructure maintenance.
1996 - 2001 Facultate: Informatica Economica la Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti. Facultatea C.S.I.E. - Sectia Informatica Economica
1992 - 1996 Liceu / Școală profesională: Fizica-Matematica / Bilingv la Colegiul National "Mihai Viteazul" din Ploiesti.
Sep 2019 - Sep 2019: Certified AvSec Instructor
Instructor acreditat UE pentru instruirea personalului folosit in operatiunile si managementul unui Agent Cargo Abilitat, sau Expeditor Cunoscut. Certification # RO/IC - 126 / 02 / 23.09.2019
May 2016: Air Gateway Safety and Operations
Operatiunile si siguranta operatiunilor aeriene
May 2014 - May 2019: Instructor National AvSec
Instructor acreditat national pentru instruirea personalului folosit in operatiunile si managementul unui Agent Cargo Abilitat
Dec 2011: Operator, Maintenance and Administrator certification for MDI Itemiser DX (ETD)
Utilizare, intretinere si administrare detector de explozibili
Jan 2004: Train of Trainers
Oct 2017: FDP - Protagonisti in educatie
Diverse activitati in cadrul unor scoli din Bucuresti
Sep 2015: SOS SATELE COPIILOR Romania
Diverse activitati impreuna cu fundatia
Nov 2011: Plantam Fapte Bune
Diverse activitati in cadrul proiectului PFB desfasurat la Armasesti, judetul Ialomita
Feb 2015: Productivity and OJS workshop
Drive productivity, efficient operations and cost saving
Jun 2014: Delivering Success
Team leadership and development
Dec 2013: AvSec Instructor
Initial AvSec Instructor training
Sep 2012: Performance Management
Performance-based management / leadership training
Aug 2011: ENAC/ICAO AVSEC Workshop / ETD training
AvSec training on ETD usage
Apr 2011: Security Investigator Workshop
Investigation best demonstrated practices workshop
Feb 2011: Aviation Security Workshop
AvSec best practices workshop
Jan 2011: Manage Your Team with Integrity and Excellence workshop
Training on Team Management / Leadership
Jul 2010: Air Cargo Security (AvSec)
Basic AvSec training for Regulated Agents
Feb 2010: Behavioural Analysis Interview (Security interview)
Interview techniques on detecting dishonest behaviors
Oct 2008: Corporate Health and Safety
Health and Safety practices, behaviors and policies
May 2008: Packaging Workshop
Reduce Losses and Damages in international courier networks
Pagini: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20