- Technical University graduate (Installations Faculty would be an advantage)
- experience and contacts in Chemistry/Industry/Dosing field
- fluency in English
- driving licence
- communicative, team-player, quick learning
- creates technical and commercial offers in dosing field
- provides training and technical support for direct and indirect customers and to Grundfos area sales representatives in the country
- prospects the market on dosing/industry field
Grundfos was founded in Denmark in 1945 and in the present the Group is represented by 67 companies in 43 countries, having more than 14 500 employees all over the world.
Grundfos is known all over the world for the high quality of the pumps and pumping systems produced in 12 countries, being one of the leaders in the production of circulator, submersible and centrifugal pumps.
In Romania, Grundfos is represented by Grundfos Pompe Romania and a dealer network spread all over the country.
Grundfos Pompe Romania is the only pump producer present on the Romanian market who possesses a service system of high standards with test benches of last generation which enable us to provide a quick, efficient and low cost service.
Grundfos pumps in Romania are used in many projects of water supply, waste water and district heating fields.
We are not concerned only about the quality of our products but also about the welfare of the employees.
We offer you space and opportunity for development – both professionally and personally – because that is the only way Grundfos can continue to develop. Innovation has always been a key word for us and we want it to remain that way in the future. In order to keep focus on the innovation we depend upon you, your commitment and your ideas, but most of all, your ability to think ahead and be responsible. At Grundfos we lay emphasis on the unification of responsibility, foresight and innovation. Our entire group of companies is based upon these values.
We hope you will join us in order to develop them even further.