Gameloft is looking for a full time Recruiter to find top talents for its Cluj-Napoca studio.
Managing recruitment and employer branding events are both included in the position.
• 2-3 years’ experience and fluent English is a must
• Passion for gaming and technology is an advantage
Name of the game: Recruiting top talents
• Recruitment with job postings, research into new job boards and websites.
• Build candidate database: target organizations and markets, establish networks, and qualify prospects.
• Develop recruiting materials: prepare written and visual materials, monitor the internal job page, and prepare print advertisements and job board postings.
• Conduct reference checks and extend employment offers after negotiating final terms.
• Assist with maintaining relationships with staffing firms, outsourcing partners, and other external recruiting groups.
• Assist with university relations program: build relationships with appropriate university career services groups.
• Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations in order to keep on top of job and industry knowledge.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews
• Update and maintain candidate database
• Employer branding events
Why is it worth playing?
• you’ll become part of a cool and success-oriented team of game developers
• our challenging recruitment targets will sure stretch your limits
• we’ll provide you with opportunity to be creative
• strong multinational background
• our motto: gaming is the greatest job!
- Write a brief cover letter in English explaining your interest and outlining your experience.
- Submit both your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
While we like to respond to every candidate, we can only respond to those who match the criteria listed.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 1999. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple iOS and Android devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Partnerships with leading licensors such as UNO, Spider-Man, James Cameron's Avatar, Ferrari, Shrek and Sonic Unleashed allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. The company also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 6,000 developers. We have worldwide offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Sau Polo, Santiago, Paris, London, Cologne, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Helsinki, Vienna, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Budapest, New Delhi, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. The Gameloft Romania studio opened in Bucharest in 1999, originally under the name of Ludiwap. A second studio was opened in Cluj-Napoca in August 2010. With over 500 people in the Bucharest studio, and over 400 employees in Cluj, Gameloft Romania is constantly looking to increase its team. For more information please visit www.gameloft.ro / www.gameloft.com