Vopsitori industriali, sablatori, schelari si izolatori industrial Norvegia
Candidatii trebuie sa fie calificati si sa aiba minim 3 ani experienta in domeniu.
Limba Engleza la nivel de conversatie este obligatorie.
Cand aplicati va rugam specificati pentru care din joburi doriti angajarea!
Scaffolders may perform the following tasks:
* check requirements from drawings and written instructions, select materials and set ground levels
* fit together steel pipes, support braces and clamps to form bases for scaffolds
* lift and position sections of scaffolding and bolt pipes together to build up scaffolding
* place planks over horizontal bars to create platforms
* check levels in scaffolding structures
* use prefabricated scaffolding when available
* dismantle scaffolding at the completion of a job.
Required Skills for Industrial Painter Job:
* Industrial painter
* Paint preparation
* Paint application
* Artwork layout
* Paint defect repair/Corrections
* Cleaning / Polishing
Sand-Blasters may perform the following tasks:
- Operate sand blaster with air fed hose
- Exp. w/ large steel products,truck axles, chasis,
- Duties include masking, sanding, taping, applying protective coating
- Fork lift exp. prefered, blasters load there own parts
- Working knowledge of industrial painting
Thermal Insulators ensure the pipework on the installation or rig is protected from the harsh elements by lagging with insulation material and covering with protective covers, sometimes metal, to protect against the harsh elements. They use specialised materials for the lagging and regularly use sheet metal for the final covering.
Notech Industrial Services Srl is part of Notech Group AS an electro and mechanical contracting firm established in Sandefjord, Norway.
We are involved in projects oil industry offshore, onshore, marine and rafinery industry with different kind of high qualified specialist staff.
If you comply with the requirments of one of these jobs send your application letter and CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +40 744 686 234 - contact person NITA IRINA
Selecteted persons ONLY will be invited for the direct interview.