Main Purpose of the Role:
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of the procurement and logistics activities of the company by providing the necessary raw materials or required finished products at the best cost and time conditions, ensuring accurate and timely recording of documents and timely delivery of company’s orders to customers.
Scope of Role:
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to :
• Ensure preparation and implementation of procurement and logistics strategies to accomplish the established objectives.
• Coordinates and streamline the delivery related activities to ensure the delivery of company’s products and related documents as required by our customers;
• Maximizes the department‘s efficiency by maintaining the target set for service, cost, lead time and quality standards;
• Prioritizes the work of the department by assigning and allocating tasks in order to obtain maximum efficiency; communicate service deadlines for execution and having direct responsibility in pursuing their timely fulfillment;
• Monitors department’s staff work constantly ensuring they fulfill their tasks and responsibilities in time and at the required standards;
• Ensures the compliance with legal requirements applicable in all procurement and logistics related activities;
• Analyses and ensures optimal levels of raw materials stocks vs. consumption; enabling company to operate properly & efficiently;
• Negotiates supplying contracts for needed goods and services, ensuring the compliance with the company policies, and contractual conditions, continually seeking for the best terms and conditions for the company. Obtains the LT’s approval for each contract.
• Ensures the preparation of periodicals and ad-hoc reports related to department’s activity, level of existing stocks or other information required by the management;
• Responsible for implementing and enforcing all rules, procedures and company regulations (both corporate and local), ensuring the compliance and providing the needed coaching & support to the department’s staff;
• Prepares and maintains updated his/her personal GPS (performance management system) and do the performance’s assessment for the department‘s staff.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Key Performance Measures:
•Quantity, quality, speed and accuracy of performing allocated tasks
•Level of fulfillment of position’s targets or SLAs
•Ability to deal with internal and external customers quickly, professionally and accurately.
•Proactive supporting the implementation and maintenance of all internal procedures, rules and regulations.
•Working in line with, and proactively promote, the 8 Leadership Principles of Avery Dennison:
•Permanent working contract with 4 months probation period
•Monthly salary : will be discussed with the selected candidate;
•Benefits : Lunch tickets; Life & risks accident insurance; medical insurance; free transportation from Ploiesti to Negoiesti; BB & Laptop
•Holiday: 21 working days/year
•Location: Negoiesti Brazi Romania (DIBO Industrial Park)
•Working hours: 8:30- 17:00; from Monday to Friday