We are looking for a motivated person to perform as a Human Resources Recruiter who is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. We aim to develop local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. We aim to hire the best talent that would easily join our team's mission and objectives and we need you to meet our team and work side by side with us to complete the objectives.
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Coordinate and implement college-recruiting initiatives.
• HR related duties.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
• Experience with recruiting, technical (IT) recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.