Proficiency in English
- Very good computer literacy
- Available to work in afternoon and night shifts and weekends
- Full time or Part time
- Able to meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client oriented person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Experience in related fields Customer Care, but not mandatory.
-Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Perform customer verifications
- Manage customers' accounts
-Offers customer support using different software applications.
- Record details of actions taken
- CGS offers training sessions for each new member of the team
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive environment and young team
CGS Romania is one of the largest contact centers on the Romanian market and is listed in the first 15 best companies of this type in the world.
As an employee of CGS Romania you will have a flexible schedule with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
You will be attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS Romania we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, pro activity but most of all our employees. They represent the best asset of this company.
Join our enthusiastic and dynamic team for your professional development!