Seeking Candidates that have 5+ years of experience as an Electronic / Electrician for Heavy Equipment:
• Previous experience working as an Electronic / Electrician for diesel engine and pumps and hydraulic systems
• Ability to deal with the operational software, and adjustment to the current needs
• Knowledge of the data acquisition/communication system
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong problem solving skills
• Diagnostic and Remedial Work/Operations in the event of equipment failure in systems or equipment using relevant Engineering Drawings
• Ability to follow procedures.
• Ability to understand and interpret schematics
• Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a small team
• Understanding of deadline achievements
• English easy to communicate
• Test, troubleshoot, analyze and correct malfunctions of electronics or electro-mechanical products
• Intermediate computer skills for tracking and documentation
As advantage but not necessary:
• Pressure testing experience.
• Experience working with MTU engine
Key Job Responsibilities for these positions:
Be ready for frequent business travel within the country and abroad.
- Diagnostic and Remedial Work/Operations in the event of equipment failure in systems or equipment using relevant Engineering Drawings, Vendor Manuals and other Data to assist with corrective action
- Regularly make use of Production, Operating and Start-up Manuals
- First line maintenance, repair, inspection, electrical/electronic fault finding throughout the Fracturing Equipment
- The range of equipment includes, but is not limited to the following:
• MTU diesel engine
• Heavy duty pumps
• Hydraulic systems and installations
Weatherford is an oil and gas service company with a presence in every major oil and gas region of the world. Our business is helping our clients to safely and sustainably find, drill, complete and produce oil and gas fields. We are specialists in the fields of formation evaluation, drilling, well construction, completion and production. Our innovative technologies, products and services drive down the cost and increase the recovery of oil and gas—now and in the future. We employ and invest in people from across the world; they help us develop new technology and deliver our products and services wherever they are needed.