• Responsible for all drilling operations in the well and for any special operation such as running drilling & production risers, nippling up & down the BOP stack (in coordination with the Tool Pusher), skidding the rig, etc.
• Maintains the drilling tools and equipment following preventive maintenance system and log books.
• Must check his BOP system including the BOP control unit at the start of his tour.
• Supervises the drilling crew to prepare equipment.
• Supervises derrick equipment and inspections carried out.
• Knows the capacity of mud pits, volume of the well, capacity of drill pipes, drill collars, casings.
• Supervises during tripping the records of the trip tank level and the mud pit levels.
• Assembles the drill string, completion string in a safe and efficient way.
• Helps all subcontractor companies to run their jobs and has to maintain a good cooperation.
• Fills the drilling report and all associated drilling reports requested by the Senior Tool Pusher.
• Must know the Client\'s rules to control a kick and to apply when required.
• Understands and reacts immediately in case of down hole or drill string problems.
• Must know all the procedures for emergencies.
• Executes all the essential drilling operations under the orders of the Senior Toolpusher and Drilling Engineer for drilling, reaming, fishing, running casing, tubing and cementing operations.
• Ensures that all drilling parameters are followed and adjusts them if necessary to optimize the performances.
• Checks during drilling that all equipments are working efficiently and properly lined up.
• Performs any jobs requested by the Senior Toolpusher as long as the job is within his competence.
• Responsible to train his subordinates according to their respective skills.
• Survival Course and medical certificates as mandated by government regulations are required.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must have 5+ years experience as Driller.
• Bilingual (English/Romanian) is essential
Tacrom Services S.R.L., a leading provider of Stimulation Services to the Romanian Oil and Gas Companies is expanding it’s operations in Romania and has therefore following open positions.
If you want to apply for this position please send your written application and CV to:
Tacrom Services S.R.L., 7 Str. Sinaii, 100389 Ploiesti or contact Heimo Stoehrmann at +40727756569, or email@example.com