• University degree - economic background would be a plus;
• Fluent in Russian and English;
• Previous work experience in accounting would be a plus;
• Must be a friendly individual, a good team player and able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
• Process accounts payable invoices and travel expenses;
• Process invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts receivable procedures
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
• Update processes and procedures;
• Develops good client relationships;
• Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
•The opportunity to boost your career within one of the world´s leading global companies;
•Professional growth based on performance;
•Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills, visit our careers website accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page facebook.com/accenture in Romania.